first time on the job~ chapter 1

Jessica was getting ready to go to yoglabs this was the only job she seemed to like she got a call from( A/N cause I can ---->) Y/N Jessica picks up the phone " HEYYY THE LUCKY ONE " Y/N yelled " hey calm down I know that you wanted to sign up for this job but I am the lucky one " Jessica said " party pooper well have a nice day at work " Y/N said then hung up.

~ time skip~

Jessica Was at yoglabs Lewis walked out of the yoglabs " hey there Jessica I have heard a lot about you " Lewis said " it's a pleaser to meet you Lewis I can't wait to work here"  Jessica said she smiled then they walked in. When they walked " LEWIS THE COFFEE BROKE AGAIN AND THERE ARE COFFEE MONSTERS ARE RUNNING AROUND " Simon screamed then ran into Jessica " hey Simon watch out you ran into Jessica " oh sorry there didn't see you there " Simon said getting up and helping Jessica up " umm did you say coffee monster cause I know how to take care of them " Jessica said Lewis smiled then Simon nodded then Jessica put her goggles on then ran to were Simon was running from they both followed her. When they arrived then a pack of coffee monsters ran at them then Jessica pulled out her sword and swings it at the monsters then they die and a bunch of coffee powder goes everywhere she looks back at them and smiled " so you seemed to be the person we need for this job welcome to the team Jessica " Lewis said.