just some thinking~ chapter 2

Lewis POV

I was walking down the hallway to a experiment when I heard music from Jessica's room she must be doing work or focusing at something I wish she had her memory but something happened and had to get her memory erased. Sometime I will get her memory back cause I always wanted to be a brother so I'm going to treat her like my sister maybe I could tweak her memory and make me her brother I would have to test it out first. As I was walking Simon was trying to find me I walked to where he was " what is it this time " I said " well what are we doing to day cause I heard something from some of the people here so " he said " well I was going to work on some stuff today so there is a bunch of stuff to work on if anything goes wrong we have Jessica " I said while me and Simon were walking to the first test.

Simon POV

I was walking to the test me and Lewis were almost there then I started thinking how she doesn't remember him or anything but I guess its a good thing knowing what he has been doing so we arrived at the testing area and it was strange.

Jessica POV

I was in my work place in yoglabs fixing it up cause it was messy so a play my music. After I few minutes I was done so I take a walk around it was nice in here lot of creatures and workers. Then I walk to the break room and have some coffee