what really happened ~ chapter 4

Jessica POV

So I have been a week or so but Lewis seems to be hiding something I want to know. I get up out of my room area and knowing I am a smart person I can do such I casual walk to were Lewis is " hey Lewis umm Simon said there was something wrong in the pig farm " I lied he nodded and started walking then I knock him out.

~ time skip ~

Lewis POV

I woke up tied to a chair with a memory reader on me then my vision forced I seen Jessica on a computer starting to access my memory " Jessica don't do that its a bad idea " I said she then just gave me a lifeless look then looked back at the computer. " please Jessica you don't want to see it will destroy you " I said right now I need to stop before she or others know something they shouldn't ( breaking forth wall ) " well I trust you too well and I never trust people like that so I'm not stopping till I find out why that is " Jessica starts yelling at the end of what she said. Then she sees it I could tell by the look in her face she was about to cry then she quickly turns it off then walks up to me and unties me then I take the memory reader off after that I hug her then we both kinda fall to the ground on our knees after that she starts crying " its ok.."
____________________________________
Cliffhanger I know its annoying but hey I lied to you that he is her uncle so try to guess just try the only thing that is I say oh your close or something so see ya