Prologue - The Beginning

Stepping outside from the Skeleton Brothers home, which now was my home as well, I exhaled a frosty breath, clutching my silken cloak tightly around my small form, shieling myself against the bitter cold. It was another snowy day here in the Underground. The Snowdin Region, to be exact. Where else would I be? As I walked along the frozen path, gazing at the lightposts, houses, the Inn... I began to feel a bit nostalgic. It had been almost three years now. Three years since I had fallen down the hole at the top of Mount Ebott, and into the world of Monsters. I remembered how my body ached as I lay in a sunlit patch of golden flowers, looking up at the world above that I had just tumbled down from."Haa..." With a shaky sigh, I placed a hand on my collars loop, closing my eyes as I began to recall all the events... everything that had happened. Everything that had led up to my current life, every last event in those three years... and everything I was forced to do, to go through, just to remain a pacifist. This... was my story.

________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: I hope you all enjoy this new story! Brace yourselves, dear readers, for a whole new Reader-Insert adventure filled with Sin, torture, and laughter is about to begin~ ;3 💙

Enjoy~!