In This World It's Tickle Or Be Tickled -

// WARNING! EXTREME LEMONY SIN LIES AHEAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. //

I helplessly struggled against Flowey's many vines, big and small, doing my best not to upset the maniacal flower again. I could feel my eyes welling up with tears of fear and embarrassment both, staring into his unwavering gaze. Flowey's dark little eyes sparkled with glee as he gave his left leaf a flick, bringing a single vine down to my thigh, making it slither up my dress. I gasped and closed my eyes, gritting my teeth as I tried my hardest not to make a single sound. Flowey seemed to be taking mental notes, watching my every movement as his vine slithered past my crotch, onto my stomach, and up my chest, until finally it poked out the top of my dress.

I dared a glance, curious as to what he was planning, and I greatly regretted moving. The moment the vine sensed my motions it gave a twitch, causing a yelp to escape my lips. I could feel the tip of the vine wiggle a bit against my breasts, it then curled down and around to my stomach. The tip did two circles around my belly, then looping back beneath my dress, pulling the bottom of it up as if it were tying the fabric into a bow. Blushing intensely, I squirmed and wiggled my hips, flushing with embarrassment as my panties and part of my bra became visible.

Hearing a low, amused chuckle, I shot my gaze up to immediately look at the evil flower, my ears flat against my head. I was incapable of forming words, but he didn't seem to have a problem with that at all. "Hmhmhaha! You should see the look on your face! It's all red! Guess you must like when I touch you like that, huh?" He smirked at me, making the tip of his vine wriggle against my side twice in quick succession as if to prove a point. Stifling all sounds I shook my head in denial, but he saw straight through me. Bringing a second vine up from the earth, he began to rub the very tip of it in gentle circles around my now exposed stomach, causing me to give a stifled moan.

Flowey raised an eyebrow, a wide open mouthed grin appearing on his face. Adding one and one, he began to put the puzzle pieces together. "Mmmhmhm... oh, I think I understand. This is what you meant by ... sensitive~" He purred teasingly as he looked me dead in the eyes. "This poor little kitten is ticklish, isn't she?" Hearing his words I felt my eyes go wide, my face heat up, and my SOUL start to pound rapidly in my chest. "Yes, that's right. You are... but that's not all! Judging by the sounds you're making, you seem to enjoy being tickled! I mean.... really... enjoy it...~" Flowey licked his lips and I noticed his eyes were focused on my visible panties. Following his gaze I could feel my face heat up even more. To my dismay, even though the silken material was black, I was still able to see a small wet spot... and so was he.

My mind began to whir. I had to stop this before it escalated any further! An excuse. I needed an excuse! "N-n-...no! No! Th-that's not why I... I-I mean..." I gave a whimper, blushing furiously as I shook my head. "I-It's because of the b-bondage! Th-the vines, I mean! B-being restrained, i-it's... it's..." I was only digging my grave deeper. I needed to shut my mouth, and shut it now. "Oooooh! So that's it? That's all? Hahaha.... I don't think so." He said with a tone that told me I was sunk. "Such a kinky kitty. Trying to cover up one fetish with another!" He laughed, his hold on my wrists tightening just slightly. I then felt the vine constricting my dress begin to pull, the sound of taring fabric filling the air.

"We won't be needing this anymore...~" I watched in complete horror as Flowey tore away my dress in a tauntingly slow manner until the unfixable fabric dangled above me like a prize that was just out of reach. I whimpered. "Thanks for the information, little pet. I promise it won't go to waste! Oh no no no. I'll be sure to use it ALL in these experiments~!" He giggled, carelessly tossing away the unwanted fabric to some unknown corner.

Shivering as the cool air licked against my now bare skin, I sat in my black, silken undergarments before Flowey, bound in his vines to the white column behind me. Arms above my head, my legs chained to the ground by my ankles, and my pride... long gone. Tossed away along with my clothes, and left to decay in some dark corner, covered in spiderwebs. Shivering with fear I witnessed Floweys eyes trailing up and down, side to side, drinking in every inch of my body and imprinting it to memory.