Chapter 8: Fairytail vs. Kato vs. Chase

Natsume's pov

I told everyone to stay back but they didn't listen so they started fighting Chase, nearly everyone else was fighting him. The only three that were not fighting Chase was Lucy, Erza and Mira who decided to help me fight Kato. Kato wasn't in slightest injured from the attack I threw, which only served to put me in alert mode. "Damn it, in this shape I won't get more than that attack I hit him with." I said, loud enough for all three of them to hear me. "We need a plan, we can't keep attacking one on one. It's not working." Mira panted, "You're right, we need to work together if we want to defeat him." Erza said, panting as well. 

"I got an idea. We need a unison raid." I panted, "That's a great idea, but how will we do that?" Lucy asked, looking to me. 

"We will figure-" I was cut off, when I was kicked into the stomach and flew back right into Natsu.

"Oww," I groaned, quickly getting back on my feet. 

"Oww, what was that for?" Natsu stood up, looking at me. 

"I didn't do it on purpose-" I said, "Watch out!" Lucy shouted, as I quickly dodged an oncoming kick. He hit the ground landing on his feet and a giant crater was formed. I slid back, holding my ground. "Look out!!" I turned my head and didn't have enough time to dodge it. I was kicked in the stomach and flew back with so much force, but Laxus caught me. "Thanks Laxus." I said, as he held me by the back of my shirt.

"You need to be more strategic and more careful, he seems dangerous." Laxus said, placing me gently on my feet.

"Yeah, I know." I said and charged at him, he dodged my attack and I turned around. I couldn't dodge the attack, coming at me. He punched me in the stomach seven times, making me spit blood. I flew back passing Gildarts and Natsu, and hit a boulder. The boulder crumbled and the rocks fell on top of me. Since everyone was distracted, they got trapped in a giant barrier and I was picked up. Chase was now breathing heavily, sitting in a tree and I started to groan. I got up pushing the rocks out of the way, but I fell back down. "Get up!!! He's coming!" I heard Mira yell, but I could barely move. Kato kicked me in the stomach and then stepped on my head. I coughed out, gritting my teeth in pain as he only began to put more weight on me.

"I have to keep you alive for the sacrifice, but nobody said that I couldn't have my fun with you." He smirked and pressed his foot on my head, harder making me yell in pain. I started to cry out in more pain, while he kept pressing harder on my head and he started laughing. "Natsume!!!!!!" I heard my brother shout, but I couldn't see him. Tears streamed down my face, as he stepped harder and I couldn't hold it back. Hot tears slid down my face, as I let out painful screams. "Open gate of the lion, Leo!" Lucy shouted, "Hey, what's up?" I heard a familiar voice, "I need you to try and break this barrier." Lucy said, "No problem, Lucy."

"What's wrong, Leo?" Lucy asked, "I can't break it. It's like, its protecting itself." Leo said, "Is that Natsume?" He asked, "Yeah, what's it to you Leo?" Natsu asked and suddenly a flashback entered my brain. I met Leo when I reached Magnolia, when I was searching for Natsu. "How do you know her?" Natsu asked, "I met her when she came to magnolia, being chased by thugs." He said and I heard banging on the barrier.

"Ha, none of you will ever get out of that barrier." Kato laughed, as I continued to cry in pain. "No!!!!!!" Natsu shouted and I heard something shatter. "Chase, what do you think you're doing letting them out?" Kato said angrily, "Helping them. Let go of Natsume!" He said breathlessly and I started to scream more, when he stepped harder. "That's enough!" I felt Kato's weight off my head. I opened my eyes to see Natsu fighting with Kato with the help of Elfman, Gajeel and Laxus. I couldn't move anymore, I felt so weak. I heard rushing footsteps coming towards me and spotted Erza, Lucy, Gildarts, Juvia, Happy, Gray, and Mira running towards me. Even Lily was running towards me. I coughed up some blood, "Natsume, are you okay?" Lucy sat down on her knees next to me, "No, not really. I can't move anything." I coughed out, "Can't you move your legs?" Mira asked, "No, I can't move anything anymore and I feel so weak." I said, my eyes were barely open. "That's not good." Gray said, "Alright let's try and sit her up." Erza said and they all helped picking up my upper half.