Chapter 21: Fairytail beats Mizuki!!!

Natsume's pov

"We finished off the monsters on the sides. Laxus and the others should be coming here soon." Jellal said, "What are we going to do about Mizuki?" I asked, "Most likely, the magic council has been keeping watch over what's been going on. I believe they'll make Lahar come out this way, and take Mizuki into custody." Erza said, with her eyes focused on mines. "Mizuki deserves to stay in jail. She shouldn't have been doing this to the villagers." I balled my fists up, making Gray put a hand on my shoulder. In him doing this, the gesture make me instantly relax. I unclenched my fists and put my hands to my side, the wind seemed to pick up. I sniffed the air and looked around, I saw Mizuki standing seven feet away from us pointing her hand to someone. I followed the line of her hand, noticing that both Lucy and Juvia were in her line of fire. I looked at the others, noticing they were to wrapped up in looking and listening to Erza to notice. I had beads of sweat roll down my face as I look back at Mizuki, she simply smirked when we made eye contact.

"What is she planning to do? Is she gonna attack Lucy and Juvia?" I thought to myself, when her hand lit up. My eyes widened slowly, noticing the energy from her hand growing bigger. "She's gonna attack them! I have to stop her." I moved quickly, as the ball of black energy made its way over to us. "Lucy, Juvia!! Look out!" I shoved Lucy and Juvia down, but I didn't have enough time to dodge it. The blast hit me and shot through my side, making me spit blood. 

"Natsume!!!!!" Lucy shouted, "No!!" I heard others shouting from around me, as I fell backwards.

But before I hit the ground, I was caught by somebody. "Natsume hold on, alright?" Gray caught me, before I could hit the ground. "Who did that?" Natsu shouted, as tears filled my vision from the pain. "Just stay with us, just hold on until Wendy gets here." I coughed up blood, out of the corner of my eye I could see Lucy crying. "Hold this to her wound." Jellal took charge, bending down next to me. "Hahaha, you think that'll work!" I could hear Mizuki cackling in the background and then I heard a thud.

"Natsu!" Lucy shouted, "What happened?" Gray looked up to Lucy, who had been standing near us. "Natsu is fighting Mizuki." Juvia bent down, "Wendy!!! We need you over here now!!" Gajeel shouted, "What happened over here?" Freed asked and I heard gasps. "Oh my god, Natsume." I coughed out more blood and Wendy bent down. 

"I'm here. I'm here now." Wendy said and I nodded.

"Wendy, is Satomi okay?" I asked, "Yeah, she is gonna be just fine." Wendy smiled at me and then turned serious.

"All of the beasts have stopped destroying the village!" I saw a blotch of pink fur fly past me. "What happened?" I recognized the voice, it belonged to Lucky. "Mizuki happened." I looked forward, seeing Natsu going all out in fighting Mizuki. By the way, she was moving I could tell Natsu was gonna win. She looked exhausted, Wendy started healing me and I smiled at her. "Thanks so much Wendy." I smiled at her, "Oh my god!!! Natsume, no!!! No! Oh God!" I saw blonde hair out of the corner of my left eye. I heard a thud next to me, "Oh my god! Are you alright? Wendy will she be alright?" I felt tears hit my face, "I'll be alright. Don't worry." I looked directly into her blue eyes.

"Fire dragon roar!" I heard Natsu in the background, my eyes started to feel heavy. Maybe I felt that way, because I had lost so much blood. "Natsume, stay awake please. Please stay awake." I could hear the voices fading away and my eyes closed.

"Where am I?" I looked around, it was pitch black but what caught my attention was the small screens in front of me. I could see all of my memories. The day Igneel found Natsu and I. The day we got separated, the day I found Lucky in the forest. "Natsume come on. Let's go." I turned to a screen that showed the 14 year old me and kato. "No, don't trust him." I reached forward, but it was too late. "Sume? Where are we going?" Lucky asked, "To magnolia, I keep hearing tales about this guy from Fairytail. They call him the salamander because of his awesome fire power. This might be Natsu." The 15 year old me smiled, "You know Natsu dragneel?" A young man with blue hair asked, "Yeah, he's my older brother. Why? Do you know him?" I asked excitedly, "Yeah, I know him. Although I'll never be able to make up for what I did in the past, I can sure help you find Natsu." He said, "What's your name?" Lucky asked, "I'm Jellal. Jellal Fernandes. What's yours?" He asked, "I'm Natsume and this little one, is my best friend Lucky." We shook hands and he led me out of the restaurant. "So Jellal, can you tell me about my brother? What's he like?" I asked him, "He's courageous, he likes to fight for others and will protect his friends no matter what." Jellal said and I looked down. "What's wrong?" He looked at me, "It's just... I haven't seen him in seven years. I miss him. And recently a friend of mine tried to kill me because he wants power. The other one hates my guts but loves me at the same time. I don't know what to do and finding my brother has always been my top priority. I really appreciate you helping me find my brother. Thank you so much, Jellal." I smiled at him and he smiled at me, before looking down at the ground. "How did you meet my brother?" I asked, "I used to be a bad person. I killed one of my friend's and almost killed my best friend. But I've changed. Don't worry, I won't hurt you or your exceed." Jellal said.

My eyes opened, and I was met with olive eyes. I screamed and sat up quickly, hitting my head on Natsu's. "Itetetetetetete," We both groaned, "Those two really are alike. They even say certain things in perfect unison." Lucy said and Erza nodded in agreement. I could hear Gray and Gajeel cracking up in the background. "Damare, Baka yarou!" We both shout at Gajeel and Gray, which led all four of us to start arguing.