Chapter 16

"Hey about time your ready" Connie said smiling as she watched Adrian walk down the stairs "yeah I'm ready" Adrian replied as he rubs the back of his neck. "What's wrong baby" Connie asked as she hugs him "nothing" Adrian replied as he opens the door "thank you" Connie replied as she walks out the door. As Adrian walking out the door he looks back as he wanted to say goodbye to Nikki "Adrian come on let's go" Connie shouted "ok I'm coming" Adrian softly as he walked out and closed the door behind him.
------------------------------------------------
When Nikki heard the front door she slowly crawled out from under the bookshelf "man I hate Connie and Lucy" Nikki said to herself as she wipes the tears away as she walked down the hallway "I wish I could go" Nikki mumbled as she took a seat on the top of the step as she thinks about want went wrong.
----------------------------------------------------------
As they are driving down the road Adrian looks out the window in silence "baby tell me what's wrong" Connie asked as she leans her head on his shoulder "Connie I'm not in the mood to talk, sorry" Adrian replied as he looked at her than back at the window. "Adrian she's fine and she needs to learn her palace" Connie said as looked at him with a reassuring smile "Connie please" Adrian said softly as he leans his head back a bit "ok sorry" Connie replied rolling her yes as she looked down at Lucy.