••• 1

"Hae Soo!"

I heard someone calling my name while panting.

"You have detention later to stack the books at the library right?"

"Why?"

"Can you help the librarian to keep the library clean and close it early for today? She went home early."

"Why must i? I got detention. Not to help people."

I rolled my eyes and walk away. I am going to skip detention though.

"Park Hae Soo!"

Arghh.. Is that teacher again. This time, i run away.

teachers POV

Mr Kim - "Hae Soo have 5 detention this week."

Ms Hong - "Forget about it. She never attend any detention. We need to teach her a lesson."

Mr Kim - "All the teachers are frighten everytime when Hae Soo is around. They keep on saying how she disobey the teachers and everytime she talks back, the teachers are out of words."

Ms Hong - "Ya. Are you referring to yourself also?"

Mr Kim - "She is so stubborn! And also, there will be a new teacher and student coming here. They are taking Hae Soo class."

*Passes the document details about the new teacher and student.

Ms Hong - "Heol.. He is just 22 years old and the student is 17 years old. Are they siblings?"

Mr Kim - "They are not siblings.. But the weird thing is that they live together without any parents."

Ms Hong - "Heol.. Really?"

Mr Kim - "Taeil is the oldest and he is going to become a teacher here. Mark is the second youngest and a student in his brother class which is just 5 years different."

Ms Hong - "Well.. Tomorrow will be noisy then. Lots of girl will fangirl over them instead of that boy they always use to go with."

Back to Hae Soo POV

"Finally i am out from school..."

I change my clothes at a public toilet and get ready to go for my normal shopping.

"Hey pretty. Where are you going?"

Seriously? Came out from a toilet and guys were here to flirt?

"Hey hey.. Dont walk away.. Lets have fun.."

He grab my hand and kept on looking from up to down.

"Let go of me you asshole!"

"What did you call me?!"

"Asshole! Got problem with that?!"

"YA! This wench!"

He reach out his hand to slap me until someone hold his wrist from slapping me.

"You should let her go. You are hurting her."

"And who are you? Ah.. Her boyfriend.."

This asshole really need a beating.

I kick his private part and he fall on his knees.

"Dont go around and flirt you asshole. I will cut your fingers if i see you again."

And i walk away even though i know that boy who save me just now were trying to catch up my speed.

"Ya! Can't you hear me? I said wait!"

"What the hell do you want from me?"

"Wah.. After saving your life from getting slap and that is the first thing you said to someone who is your saviour?"

"I have nothing to say to you because i did not ask you to help me."

I walk away again and he held my wrist.

What does this guy want from me?

"I just want you to say thank you."

Did he read my mind or something. This rude boy.

"And I am not being rude, high school kid."

Wait. He really read my mind? How he know i am a high schooler by the way?

"Your high school badge fell off from your unzip bag and i realise that your uniform was hanging out."

Then he gave it to me and i snatch it.

"Ehmm.. Thank you.."

"Your welcome.."

Heol.. What is with that smile?

"I smile to everyone."

Is he a mind reader? When am i suppose to go away..

"You can go now if you want to, Hae Soo."

"You listen hear 'saviour', i-"

"Mark," he said.

"I dont care who or what you are but you have no rights to say my name, stranger. I better not see your face anymore or i will kill you."

"Why i have no rights to say your name even if we are stranger? There is no law that says we should not say stranger name and also i met you just now so we are not stranger because you reply to everything i say and i reply to everything you say."

"Wait what??"

"Secondly, i am going to your school tomorrow so we probably see each other often and you can't kill me in school or in real life so that threat is not worth it."

Wait.. Did i lose? to a guy?