••• 13

Hae Soo POV

I sleep at the hospital for 2 days since Mark has not fully recover.

If it isnt because of me. I shouldnt have called him when i was with Jaehyun.

The driver who knock down Mark paid the hospital bills because he was in the fault. He was driving while searching for something at the back seat that he did not focus what is happening in front.

Taeyong - "Morning Hae Soo. Morning Mark."

Mark did not reply because he was still sleeping.

"Morning."

Since they are here, i went to have a quick bath.

After bathing, Taeil came to me.

Taeil - "Two days you are here and skip camp. You better go school tomorrow."

"Mark is more important. And it is all my fau-"

Mark - "Stop Hae Soo-ah~"

"Y-you are awake.."

I helped him sit up straight.

Mark - "It is not your fault and you should be going to school. Exams are nearing. Do not worry about me."

"Not worry about you? How can i not? You have been knock down by a car right infront of me with too many blood surrounds you. How can i even sleep after seeing someone i love been hit by a car? After Halmeoni left me, are you going to leave me too?"

And that is where my tears started dripping down my chin.

Mark POV

Seeing her cry is the least thing i ever want to see from her.

The only time she cried like this was when Halmeoni left her. Her expression now is the same as that day at the funeral.

How to stop her for crying? Think Mark think..

"Aigoo.. My Hae Soo is crying for me. She say she loves me."

I tease her while lightly pinching her cheeks.

Taeyong and Taeil hyung feel disgusted after seeing it.

Winwin hyung probably tired after the camp so he is resting at home. I understand.

But Jaehyun. How did he let go Hae Soo after the incident? Something is off.

"Hae Soo. I need to talk to you privately."

Taeyong - "Me and Taeil will just be outside."

Then both of them went out and close the door.

Hae Soo - "What is it?"

"What happen that day? You and Jaehyun.."

Hae Soo - "I ran away from him and save you and then he disappear."

"Thats all?"

Hae Soo - "Yeah."

"Something tells me that there is more.."

She look down.

"Hey.. why?"

Hae Soo - "He warn me. After you recover i must be with him or else.. he.. will kill you.."

Kill me?!? How the hell..

"H-hae Soo.. It is fine. He would never be able to that."

How can i be so sure of that..

Hae Soo - "I know you are scared too. *sobs* what should we do?*sobs* What should we do!"

She cries while covering her face on the bedsheet. I brought her up slowly and lightly from the floor to my bed and hug her.

"Do not worry. I will be by your side always."

I must be strong for her. Must.

Taeil POV

Taeyong - "I do not know why but i started falling for Hae Soo."

"Ya! Are you crazy?! What if both of them heard that!"

I whisper shout at him.

He falls for Hae Soo? What is so good about her? No one likes her in school but why my siblings falling for her? Including.. me..

Taeyong - "Hyungg~, can't we just let her stay with us forever? Pleasee..."

I look down for quite long until Taeyong interrupt.

Taeyong - "I know you like her too.*smirks*"

"What are you talking about! A teacher could never fall for his student."

Taeyong - "But that time i talk to Hae Soo and she say that she knows you like her so she starts to fall for you.."

"Serious?! When! That means she liked me too?!"

Taeyong - "I knew it! You like her too!"

Argh.. Teasing me always..

"Shut up. You also like her so what is the difference."

I roll my eyes and went in to check on Mark.

Seeing them both sleeping together breaks my heart but i know she deserve to be Mark love.

Why did i even fall for her..

Hi.. I realise i am not updating much lately.. My Instagram too.. My holidays were in the way that i forgot about all this.. Sorry.. Anyways, i will remind myself to update more!