••• 4

Hae Soo POV

Ms Hong - "Hae Soo. You are late again!"

I ran quickly back to my class before she lecture any further.

"Seems like you have lots of energy to run everyday."

That voice is familiar. I turn and i was right. Mark Lee.

"What do you want?"

Mark - "You know if you always come late and run away from it, it wont solve anything. Just come to school normally.. not too early or late.. then rest your head on the table."

"Why are you even talking to me?"

Mark - "Because you are the reason why i never get my brand new phone."

Me?! What the fuck..

I walk away and he put his arms around my shoulder which surprised me.

Mark - "Lets go!"

"Let go of me!"

I was still pushing him and he is still pulling me. We reach class and the first thing i saw is Mr T.

Mr T - "Both of you, last chance. And..Mark..Your hands.."

Mark ignore him and drag me to our seats.

Arghh.. Can this Mark stop!

Most of the students look at me and Mark. Some were looking at me with full of anger and jealous.

----------

Class finally ended. I went out to have a break and escape from Mark. But he still follows me. He kept on calling me, 'Hae Soo~ .. Hae Soo-ah~'

"Why are you following me? Go away.."

Then when i turn back to my direction, I saw our senior, Jaehyun, looking at us.

Well...There is some history between both of us. We used to be together. But then he cheated on me.

Jaehyun - "Now you are trying on a new kid? Hey boy, i am her boyfriend."

"I left you because you cheated on me."

I rolled my eyes.

Jaehyun - "I-i wasn't cheating on you. You mistook it."

Really? She kissed you and you kiss back passionately. Even hugging her. And that wasnt cheating on me? Please..

Mark - "Hae Soo. Are you okay?"

"I am fine. Lets go."

Mark POV

She looks super mad. I did not know what just happen and now she is holding my hand, dragging me somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

We walk up the stairs and i finally know where we are going. Rooftop.

Hae Soo - "About just now.. Forget about it..And.."

"And??"

Hae Soo - "Just forget it."

She walks away again. This time i hold her hand and pull her closer.

(So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your Rover..lol me..)

"Tell me.. I know you want to tell me everything.."

She look at me with full of worry and doubt.

"Dont be scared and just spill it out."

Hae Soo - "Me and Jaehyun was like Harley and Joker. We did bad things.. Too many memories.. Until I heard rumours say that i am stealing Ji Eun boyfriend. I went to find for Jaehyun for explanation until i saw him with her. I ask for a break but Jaehyun still do not want to accept the fact that i left him. After the incident, girls were all angry at me because they say that Jaehyun will never find another girl because he still wants me and i dont know why. Boys staying away from me because they are scared to get beat up by Jaehyun. That is where i decided to become rebellious."

Well.. It is true that she looks pretty. Boys in our class look at her without a stop. They will only stop if they are outside class. Now i know why.

It is a good thing that the boy Jaehyun is graduating this year since he is 19.

"Is that why you were avoiding me?"

She look away trying to ignore the question. I put both my hands on her shoulder and lean closer to her face.

"I will be your friend and this time, we do it right."

She must be confused for what i have said.

"I will not get beaten up by him and you will will have to find your real self instead of staying strong."

I..I... like you..