SuJi | Reunited (School Performance II)

WARNING!! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU STILL HAVEN'T READ "SCHOOL PERFORMANCE" I PROMISE, YOU WILL BE CONFUSED IF YOU DIDN'T

[ SUGA ]

~flashback~

"You... You are moving?" Yewon asked, about to cry. I hugged her and kissed her forehead. 

"We'll come back. I promise." I said softly and wiped away her tears. My mom called me and I really have to get on the van. Yewon cried harder and I just can't resist her. I felt guilty. I felt guilty for leaving my best friend that I asked to marry yesterday.

Years later, my mom pushed me to audition at bighit. I told her I don't like the idol life but my decision changed when I grew older. I became fond of KPop and strived hard to  be with my noonas and hyungs. Until I met BTS. They're the best friends I had since my training days.

I changed my name to Suga right before our debut, but my birth name is still Yoongi. We debuted in 2013. It was the happiest day of my life.

The gang were so funny that I seemed to be the serious one here. So much stress came when I've became part of BTS but I guess it was still part of life.

~flashback ends~

So now, BTS has to perform at Navillera University for the celebration of their 15th Founded Anniversary. Bighit has a partnership with this school and the manager decided to send us there to make the celebration fun.

We already arrived at 2:50pm and I excused myself first to order food at the cafe near the said school. I wore a mask for disguise. Someone bumped onto me that moment and I heard a familiar "Sorry"...

Yewon...

I suddenly turned my head to her and bingo. It's her alright. She ran away towards the entrance of the school.

So that's where Yewon is studying?

At the performance, I heard Yewon's voice clearly shouting my name. So her bias is.. me? 

That made me smiled. After all these years, we are really reunited by fate. 

Now I believe in destiny.

I scanned my eyes through the place to find Yewon. My eyes met hers. Is this what they call sparks?

I came near her and dragged her where we could be alone. I heard her friends teasing her because she had a crush on me and I find it cute. 

"Yewon..." I called. She blushed and froze at her spot. "Do you... know me?"

"Y-Yeah! You're Suga of BTS, of course I know you..." She said with  trembling voice. I couldn't resist how cute she looks so I held her chin lightly and faced it to me.

"Do you know Yoongi?" I asked, so she could remember. 

Her eyes widened. "Y-YOONGI?!" I nodded. She automatically hugged me and cried. "I missed you.."

"I missed you too, Yewon." I answered.

"I thought you'll never come back!" Her voice cracked in tears.

"I said I promise I'll come back, and here I am!" 

"Omygosh, my childhood friend is Suga of BTS! It all feels so surreal, if this was a dream I'd never want to wake up!" She exclaimed lightly in happiness. 

"I prefer you to call me Yoongi, Okay?" I kissed her forehead once more, and the flashbacks started again.

"O-Okay, Yoongi." She answered and smiled.

We hugged each other under the stars. "I love you, Min Yoongi." She confessed. Yeah, I know. She's been shouting that since the start of the concert.

"I love you more, Kim Yewon."