First Times

Hey guys! I'm still working on my other story (reactions to Percy's kidnaping) but I got some inspiration. This will be semi updated but no promises. You guys should watch the video at the top, it's really emotional in a good way. The song matches perfect with the pictures/scenes from Pjo and Hoo. Enjoy! All rights go to Rick Riordan and his awesome writing skills. :)

Percy(Pov)

Today has been the worst day of my life-No scratch that, that was Tarturus, but it's still pretty bad.

Hecate has just contacted us and told us that the mist has been gone for a month without anyone realizing.
The worst part is mortals hate us but are to scared to do anything because of the gods.
They made that perfectly clear when they told us. Since the satyrs needed the mist to find demigods and its gone now, demigods have to go search for them, and i'm part of the chosen group Of course, i'm Percy Jackson why wouldn't I get chosen.

I have to keep a low profile in order to not get suspicious. the worst part is I have to go back to Goode high, *Sigh*  my friend Andrew is still there, but Rachel's not.
  And I thought I could finally get a break after the Giant war.I guess not.

I wake up to light shining on my face and hear my mom shout "PERCY, BREAKFEAST" that one sentence made me bolt out of bed.

I wore dark navy blue-almost black- jeans with my orange camp Half-blood shirt and a black hoodie.

I wear a pair of Black and white converse. I run downstairs and sit down. "Morning, whats for breakfeast" she looks at me with a smile and hands me a plate of heaven."Blue waffles, don't drown them Percy"
I smile and put 2x more syrup then a normal person should be aloud. Paul-my Step-Dad- walks in and says "Percy, ready for school?"  "I...I guess so"

Percy walked into the school with his hood up and head down. He remembered what the gods said to him before he left. "Make yourself as inconspicuous as possible".

He sighed, wondering how this could've happened. Instead of drowning in Self pity he decided to go get his schedule.
As he walked into the office he recognized a kid sitting in the chairs. Percy froze staring at the kid, which he now recognized as Andrew, one of his best friends before he got kidnapped. 
When Andrew looked over to him he quickly turned to the office desk, trying to hide his face from his old friend. It's not that he didn't want to say hi, it's just that he was worried about his opinion on demigods, and he really doesn't want to find out his only friend here turns out to hate his guts.

Percy sighed and walked up to the secretary's desk, waiting patiently for her to look up.
When she did, she gave him a small smile and said "how can I help you?" He replied "I just need my schedule miss" she gave him another small smile before asking for his name.

Percy froze like a statue, realizing that Andrew was listening. He sighed and got ready as he whispered," Jackson, Percy" he saw Andrew do a double take, and he would have laughed if he weren't so nervous. He had a feeling this year would be different them any year of school he's had as Andrew slowly got up to confront him.
Percy stood still as Andrew slowly took off his hood, staring wide eyed. "Hey Andrew.."