The Introduction

It's been a week since I've been back at Goode, and it seems things still haven't changed. It's still a very artsy school, and everybody's still  judgemental.
I don't say this much, but I'm afraid. I'm afraid people will find out I'm a demigod and won't look at me the same.

I have the Roman and Greek camps as my family, and I don't need this one high-school to like me- but i just wish they would be more understanding for people still figuring out they're lives as demigods and as teenagers.

I never really got a chance to figure out that last one, I don't want the same to happen to anyone else.

I sigh, and with a final breath, walk into my classroom 

 Paul-Mr. Blofis- was at the front, waiting for everyone to arrive when he sees me and winks.
 I don't understand until I see the board. It takes me a bit to understand but it says 'Roman And Greek Mythology/history'

Okay. Wow. I get excited but also nervous. What if someone asks how I know all this stuff. I chew my lip between my teeth and I'm deep in though when I feel a tap on my shoulder.
It's andrew. I feel my breath escape me as I look at him. He's been so nice and understanding. I hear the bell ring as the last few seats start filling out

"Okay, today we're going to start the introduction of Greek/Roman Mythology..."