Chapter Two

This chapter is dedicated to rotXinXpieces, my favorite author in all of wattpad. Why is this chapter dedicated her? Because her books were so awesome and amazing that whenever I was going to write this I ended up reading her books instead because I kept thinking "I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!" I thank her for making such amazing books and giving such a wonderful plot to them, even though I got distracted by them. But I have ADHD so I'm the one at fault for this. I've also been working on a new book that will be a remake of a book I use to be writing. It's going to be called The Amaranth Series. I'm working very hard on the plot, making magics and new backgrounds and whatnot. I've got a chart and everything this. That's just about it my Luciplites.

Enjoy! <3

Adam-

Adam felt like an idiot.

He felt like more than that. Not just an idiot, but a complete foolish dumbass.

Adam offered Tim a chance to hang around him more often and called him "Sweet Stuff". Adam didn't mean to call the boy that. He only meant to say "See ya around.", but that last part just slipped out. It snuck it's way past his lips without his knowing until it was too late. Upon the uttering of those words Adam was left to flinch at his action and mentally kick himself to death for it.

Adam pitied Tim, yes, but ever since he first saw the boy in the hallways of the school his interest was sparked by the lighter and set ablaze with a desire. He never meant for his feelings to become swayed and stolen, but without even trying, Tim swooped in like a hawk and stole Adam's heart. He sometimes wondered what it was about Tim that caught more than just his interest, but deep down inside of himself he knew exactly why.

It was everything. Everything about Tim pushed Adam into the painful hell of having a crush. Tim's dark chocolate hair that covered his scalp like a forest of soft brown silk, his soft dark brown eyes that matched his chocolate hair, and soft facial features that gave him a rather cute look. Adam always thought of Tim to be sweet like chocolate. The boy was always kind to everyone even though some people saw his kindness as a vulnerability. He was the only one who managed to become friends with that weird girl who wonders the halls like a zombie, which was something that caught Adam off guard when he found out of this.

Adam had an unhealthy interest for Tim. Tim gave him a kind of inspiration, which embarrassed Adam more than anything. It embarrassed him more than his best friend did, which is hard to achieve. Even now Adam was cautious and embarrassed. He sat at the lunch table, his backpack placed in front of himself. Adam had a sketch book and a pencil in hand hidden within the backpack.

Adam had a liking for sketching. It was his only talent aside from football. He use to draw the usual things like planes and cars, but that changed when Tim came into the picture, literally. Adam was inspired by Tim. Everyday Adam would draw a picture of Tim based on how Tim currently looked.

Tim sat a ways from Adam with his friend Abby. They both sat alone, but had each other. Tim looked fine, but Adam knew the back of his head was sore. Tim's head was tilted slightly to the side, his expression a small pained smile as he looked at Abby. It sent a pang through Adam's chest. Tim didn't deserve anything Rob did. Adam was tempted to get up from his seat and break Rob's pretty bitch face, but Adam couldn't get in trouble. He couldn't afford it.

So Adam stuck to his activity. Capturing Tim's beauty with a pencil and paper. If there was one thing that Tim was best at, it was looking beautiful even after being tossed like a used rag. Adam didn't mean to be creepy however, he just really thought Tim was beautiful. The boy's soft complexion never gave way to the bruises or the cuts he would sustain. Tim remained shocking in Adam's eyes.