Chapter Four

Wow it's late update after late update. I can't justify my reasons, but after making a 14k word long update on The Amaranth Series (I have to edit it ugh) I took a week long break, then I spent the other time working on Music Within The Notes. Then I started writing down my plans for The Amaranth Series, which took days to finish. Then when getting back to this book I was struck with writers block. Anyways I'm so sorry for the late updates. I'm gonna focus mainly on this book. I'll work on Music Within The Notes and The Amaranth Series on the side. That awkward girl will have to wait and perhaps be turned into a sequel. Btw check out The Amaranth Series lol.

Thank you all for the 700 reads! Your votes and comments mean a lot!

Song: Talk Me Down, by Troye Sivan

Adam-

The bell rang. Adam sighed in relief. He leaned back in his seat, stretching his arms with a groan. Adam was in his favorite red and black plaid flannel shirt over a grey tank top with blue jeans and sneakers. He looked to the clock, wishing the day would be over with. One class down, a few more to go. Adam hated these classes. They were all so boring and drawl. There were the classes he shared with Melanie, which he enjoyed since Melanie loved to pass fake notes and trick people with them, but she wasn't enough. Adam wanted Tim to be there.

That boy would make things so much more entertaining. His awkward shyness remind Adam of a shy puppy. Oh how fun it would be to talk to Tim and hear his wonderful voice more often. He has to accept Adam's offer. If he didn't, Adam would die on the inside. Adam got up from his desk with his backpack in hand, making his way through the students leaving the classroom. A few girls blushed as he entered the hallways. Adam rolled his eyes and began to make his way to lunch.

"Um Adam..." Tim said shyly, grabbing Adam by the sleeve of his shirt. He froze in his steps to turn his gaze to the cute boy in the over sized grey sweater. Tim looked absolutely adorable, especially with the shy look he gave Adam. It made Adam's crotch jump to attention, making him feel ashamed of being a pervert and blush.

"H-hey Tim. What's up?" Adam stood in wait of Tim's response. The boy squirmed with a blush, looking to the floor awkwardly. It was unusual for Tim to seek out Adam. He was most likely here to decline Adam's offer, or perhaps accept it. Adam felt thrilled at the idea of Tim accepting. Adam could have the boy's classes arranged to his own easily. He just needed Tim's consent.

"I'd l-like to accept the offer." Adam fought against the urge to jump in the air in cheer. He couldn't lose his cool, but he felt so hyped up. Adam felt like a girl who just got a date with her biggest crush!

"That's perfect!" Adam caught Tim by surprise and roughly grabbed him by the shoulder with a dorky smile. He gave an astonished look as people around the hall looked in their direction, some of them eyeing the two suspiciously. Adam shrugged off the stares without care. "You can come with me to the office. I'll get your classes changed to mine in a jiffy."

"Oh ok. But I have to go to lunch to see Abby."

"She can wait. I need you to come with me."

"But you said I could, so I have a choice in this don't I?"

"Well then I guess I'm kidnapping you. I just need you to agree to the schedule change."

"Wouldn't I need my parents to sign something?"

"Nope. Now come on." Adam wrapped his arm around Tim's torso to lift the boy up with ease. Tim yelped in surprise with an embarrassed blush. A few students snickered at the sight as Adam marched on over to the office. Adam was half tempted to take him home with him. He liked the idea of having Tim to himself, but that'd be creepy as hell. It was a silent walk to the office excluding Tim's occasional squirming and asking to be put down, but the jock enjoyed holding Tim too much to put him down. Adam felt like Tim would be much safer if he held him like this mere often.