Day 9: Promise Ring

Jungkook POV
--FlashBack--

"What did I do wrong?" she looked up from the floor and saw me staring straight at her.

"I know our relationship is messed up... But you can't tell me you only ran away from your entire life because of Juri... " i waited for my reaction but she said nothing and looked to the ground again.

As i sighed in response to her silence i pulled out the ring from my jacket. I looked at it one more time before silently rolling it towards Hyra. She looked towards me, who was crouched leaning to the wall and holding my head in my hands.

She reached her arm out and slowly grabbed the what seemed to be broken box. Hyra brought it close to me and opened it.

The lid popped out so she put it to the side and saw a beautiful ring.

I didn't know what she was thinking but i knew she remembered where this ring was from.

She pulled it out and with no words i felt her shiver with sadness. "This... Is for me?"

She looked over to me as he lifted my head up. "It's a promise ring." I said softly.

Her eyes began to glow as she began to cry and brought the ring closer to her chest. "You idiot...." I couldn't resist and pulled her close to my chest. I embraced her with all my heart.

"If you want to leave, I won't stop you anymore... But I want you to know that,"

" I really do love you."

--FlashBack End--

My eyes bursted open, "Another nightmare Jungkook?"

I look to my side and saw my nurse refilling my IV, i looked at her with a shocked expressions and calmed down after a while. I sighed and rested my head back on the pillow.

 "What's wrong? You seem a little off this morning." 

"Yeah, can i ask you something..?"

"Yeah, what's up?" She said as she started to put up my bed with the remote. I looked up at the ceiling and asked, "Was there by any chance, a green-mint box in my clothes when i was assigned in this hospital?"

She tapped her index finger onto her chin and said, "Now that you mention it, i think i did.. Why is that box important?"

I sighed and looked to the window on my side. "I dont know..."

"Can i have a look at it?"

She nodded and placed the bed remote on the coffee table beside me and made her way outside of the room as she closed the door, i looked out the window where the sun was shinning out of the clouds.

I smiled and looked at my fingers and softly fiddled with the blanket,

 "A promise ring."

Hyra POV

I didn't sleep.... all night. I sighed roughly and threw a pillow half way across the room. 

I can't believe i ran away from him....

I sighed and pulled myself off my bed. Everyone sounded still asleep as i didn't hear Jin yelling at everyone to clean their rooms and such.

I got up and got dressed in my basic black clothing. I opened my door  slowly and looked both ways before making my way to the kitchen.

I walked down the wooden stairs and made it to the kitchen cabinets in which i found post-its. I grabbed a post-it and wrote a note to the guys saying that i went for a morning stroll around the block and would be back by 12 as it was already 10. But in reality, i was planning on.... seeing him.

I walked towards the front door and as i was about to turn the doorknob, i heard, "Hyra..." from behind me. I froze on the spot and turned around to see Hoseok... Tired looking.

"You didn't sleep all night either did you?" he asked and scoffed. He then went towards me. I gasped silently and closed my eyes shut expecting him to hug me. But a few moments that i had felt nothing, i opened my eyes and saw that he was reaching to the doorknob and had opened the door.

He looked in my eyes and smiled, "Wanna walk together?"

I couldn't really answer his question as i thought that it would be like saying 'Yes' to dating him. So, i stayed silent and shrugged as i turned around and walked side by side with him down the block.

It was still as cold as mid-october mornings were and i had of course decided to wear my black short sleeves shirt today of all days. I was practically frozen and as i didn't want Hoseok to say anything, i kept quiet like a mouse.

As we walked a little farther, Hoseok had made some small talk, me replying here and there but never really engaging into conversations as the only thing on my mind was the 2am confession he had decided to make.

I sighed as Hoseok told me one of his joke and saw as his smiled turned somewhat serious. I realised that it must've been rude and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to sigh. You're not boring or anything, i'm just tired."

Hoseok didn't reply and only point to behind me, as i looked behind me, i saw the General Hospital Of Korea sign.

I gasped and thought,

I walked here unconsciously.

 And somehow - as if it were destiny- i saw Jungkook being pushed in a wheel chair by one of the staff nurses. He looked only to his finger where he held, from what i could tell, a green-mint box. 

"That....box" Hoseok looked at me confused, but me, i couldn't take my eyes off the Jungkook who seemed... healthy again.

Without any warning, Jungkook had lifted his head and we made eye contact...Our eyes never leaving each other as i was still looking at him from a distance.

Before he could say a word, before i could hear him pull me back into his heart....

I ran as fast as i could...

I ran away from my one true love.

---------

Author's Note:

And now..... IT'S TIME TO START THE LOVE TRIANGLEEEEE!!!! WHO ELSE IS EXCITED FOR THIS SHIT THEN I AM CAUSE I AM VERYYYYYYY HYPED UP!!!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me