Night 11: Over

Taehyung POV

As I drew closer to my destination, I became nervous.

"What if he faints or get angry.... really angry... and fights Hoseok?!" I told myself as I was getting closer to the entrance.

I stopped in front of the door and looked up at the large hospital, "I can't do this.... I can't hurt him..."

I sighed and looked down to my feet.

"Hurt who?" I heard from behind me, I shot my head up and looked behind me.

I saw Jungkook in a large black coat and saw him smiling brightly with his nose all red from the cold.

I scoffed and scratched the back of my neck, "What's wrong?" He asked getting closer to me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I looked at him seriously and sighed as I closed my eyes and put my head down.

"I need to tell you something...."

Hyra POV

I got back home and went up to my room. Everyone was in their rooms, quiet and having a chill time.

I went up to my room and closed the door behind me. As I had nothing to do, I sat on my bed and looked around the room.

Memories always flowing back to my mind... as I looked around I saw a shinning object under my desk.

I looked at it confusedly and said curiously, "What's that?"

I got up from my bed and went towards it slowly. I crouched down and reached to the shinning object.

It was the promise ring Jungkook had given me. I sighed and looked at it so closely.

My eyes began to tear up and as one tear ran down my cheek, the door opened softly.

I panicked and wiped my eyes and looked who came inside. It was Hoseok.

I hid the ring in my back pocket and said to him without looking in his eyes, "What?"

"Can we talk?" I turned my head signalling I didn't want to talk.

He closed the door slowly and sighed.

"Please can we talk?"

I didn't reply and turned to sit at my desk. I heard footsteps come closer to my back and before I could say anything to him.

He turned me around and faced me. Only a few inches away, he said while looking at me in my eyes, "You kissed me back that time."

I didn't say a word and turned my gaze somewhere else. He sighed and slouched his head down.

He looked back up and lifted me up by my waist, bringing me close to his body.

"I like you Hyra.... and I think I love you."

Jungkook POV

"What...?" I stood there, my eyes widened as I heard what Taehyung was explaining with care.

He didn't want to tell me and I could tell....