The Secret Prince

This isn't edited, but, then again, when are my chapters edited😂

(Annabeth's POV)

Thalia bursts through my door, standing over me. I look up at her with question.

"Get up! We're going back to the eastern tower!" She states, pulling me to my feet.

"Thalia, we tried already! We would need a new plan as to how to get in there," I say, and she blinks.

"Then we'll make another plan!"

I sigh. "You can't just make an entire plan the night before and then execute it the morning immediately following!"

Thalia rolls her eyes. "I thought you wanted to know what was in there..." She trails off with a smirk.

I growl. "Of course I do! Very badly! But we can't go in without a plan, or we won't get anywhere!"

"Then let's make a plan!"

"Ugh, fine. We'll try."

*****************

After several hours of brainstorming...

I chuck my piece of paper at the wall, for about the thousandth time. It falls down into a large pile of previously crumpled papers.

"We've got nothing!"

"We'll get something, we've gotta!"

"Ugh."

I think hard. We know that either Molly or Queen Sally stops by each morning with a basket. It's impossible to sneak in during that time.

What we need to find out is what is in the basket....

Wait a minute.

I'VE GOT IT!

"Thalia! There's got to be someone on the other side of the door to revive the basket, right? What if we somehow manage to drop a camera inside?"

She snaps her fingers. "That could work! But how would we even come in contact with that basket?"

"We could ask Molly... Maybe one of us could see of she needs any help with anything and distract her while the other tried to find the basket?" I suggest, and she smiles.

"Great idea! But what if Queen Sally has it?"

"Then we'll try again the next day!"

"I'm down, let's try it tomorrow!" She claps.

                       **tomorrow**

"Thalia, come on!"

"Woah, easy, I'm coming! It isn't like you to be so early!" She says, bounding towards me.

I shrug. "I'm excited! We might be able to get some actual information today!"

We run to the upper level, and to Molly's quarters/workspace. We rap loudly on the table, and she jumps.

"Oh, dear me! Thalia, what is it?"

"I was wondering if you needed any help with anything up here? I've already tended to my work for today, I had extra time yesterday."