ignorant piece of...he's cute.

"So Jake wanna swing by my place and see how I make music?" he asked you. "Nah man I'm busy sorry" you giggle at his use of words. "You aren't busy you're in a phone call with me dumb a**" he snickered. "Fine whatever I'll come" you reply and get up to walk to his place.

   You knock on the apartment door. "Yo" Dirk said as he pulled you inside. "Woah, calm down chap. Don't pull my arm off" you say jokingly. "Whatever man" you noticed Dirk was in nothing but boxers and a black tank top. "You plan on putting on some pants?" you laugh. " hell no man, I'm at home not in public" Oh my he's charming... Not.

   "For my comfort?" you ask politely.   "Nope, sorry man, not gonna happen" he said. "Fine" Jesus is this guy serious? Yep he is... "Come with me" he picked you up, carried you to his room, threw you on the bed, and stood behind his turntables. "Ow..." throwing you and your delicate little bodie on the bed just wow...  "So first ya gotta start with a beat, add a little razzle to it, then I  gotta add the dazzle, ya know right" he explained as he gave an example. "Ya keep all that shi+ up and yo a** gotta song" he said. "That's all?" you said an eyebrow. "Hell yeah" he smirked.