Lonely

"Class, I need your attention!" The "Professor" announced. Sometimes Serena wondered if he was really this so called "Professor" all he did was just lay around while watching the class do difficult work that no one knew how to do since he didn't explain it.

She looked across to see Ash and Misty exchanging notes, Misty smiled at Ash warmly and gave a slight giggle. Just seeing Misty made Serena's blood boil, everything about her- her eyes, her smile, even her presence made everyone feel at home- everyone except Serena it just made her hate her even more.

Ash pinched Misty's cheeks in a playful manner, while that lazy "Professor" read a ________<- Insert Random Magazine Name<- Magazine. Serena frowned and began working on her assignment.

~Le Timeskip~

"Ash!" Serena huffed, "Do you want to sit with me?" She asked him hopefully.

"Ye-" Ash got off before he could say 'Yeah sure.'

"Ashy~Poo! Come sit with Dawn and I!" She shrieked in that voice of her's.

(Serena's P.O.V)

Ash looked almost torn, but went with Misty instead without saying anything to me, no 'Sorry' or 'Bye, Serena' that's right. Nothing. How almost everyone used to treat me before he came. He changed me and now to see him disappear in front of my eyes... It's a sad, tragic autobiography. My autobiography. I could feel tears stinging at the corners of my eyes before I knew it the tears spilled across my face, drenching myself in salty tears. I closed my eyes and a felt a thumb wipe my tears away slowly. "Ash..?" I questioned, mumbling, my eyes still closed.

The figure chuckled slightly, "Eh.. Not quite, Sere-Chan,"

I opened my eyes and gasped.

<<To be continued...>>

--------------------------------------------------------

I bet you all know what's gonna happen next ;-; Part of my "creative" writing. Anyways sorry for the looooong break. Author Sylveon is not even supposed to be here, but looool I'm back peeps. This is the shortest thing, but I hope you read it slow. If you read it fast go reread it. Anyways updates will most likely be one weekends (Central Time Zone) Thank you for support! If you have any shorts or requests on what should happen next in the story DM me: KittySuma :3 Thanks again you all!~