Steven and Connie - Back to School - Smut

"Did you hear? Connie gave Steven a BJ right after school!"
"I heard Steven and Connie had sex behind the school..."
"I saw it! She was all over him!"
"I can't believe she'd do that to someone like him"
"What a slut"

Everyone was making up these rumors... Some were true, but most weren't. Here's how it really happened.

Connie and Steven had arranged to meet for a meet A little after school. They planned to do it at a place behind the gym, where there was a ladder about 10 feet high, that led to a storage closet. It was not intended to be sexual. They were just going to talk, because Connie's parents said they were going to be late. But that turned out to be a horrible idea...

"Hey Steven!" Connie said.
"Hi Connie!" Steven responded.
"So... How's school been?" Connie asked.
"Horrible," Steven said. "It's so stressing..."
Connie went silent, she seemed to be contemplating something, but she rested her face.
"I bet you'll get the hang of it! I can tutor you if you'd like." Connie said.
"That would be amazing! Though I'm not sure my grades could ever raise..." Steven said.
Connie seemed to be contemplating again.
"Maybe... I could give you inspiration..." Connie said. She kneeled down, and started unbuckling Steven's jeans.
"Wait- what are you doin-" Steven stopped as he felt Connie take in his thick cock. She deep throated it, and slowly backed her mouth off his large staff, licking it. By then, Steven's dick was hard. Connie started to suck it slowly, and twisted her tongue around at her best to pleasure Steven. She stopped, and crouched down under him, and started sucking his testicles. Steven let out a moan of pleasure, as Connie licked his balls. She moved back to his cock, and started to suck again. Steven couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed Connie's hair, and forced her on his dick. She started blowing him harder, and faster, as Steven grinded his crotch into her mouth. He started moaning, as he reached his climax.
"Almost... There..." Steven moaned

"Ewwwww!!!"
Steven widened his eyes, as he cum all over Connie's face. A kid had just caught them... And that would only be a start to all the rumors...

(Sorry, it isn't that good.. Request what ship I should make smut for next)