Lapidot - At the Barn

"Peridot... What-? WAIT, WHY ARE YOU NAKED?! WHY AM I NAKED?!" Lapis screamed.

"Shush... We all know why we're naked." Peridot said, she was facing the wall. She turned around to Lapis. Peridot was wearing a strap on dildo. A green one. "You loved it..." Peridot said provocatively.

Lapis's eyes widened. "We... We didn't. Did we?" Lapis asked.

"What- do you not remember?" Peridot asked.

"No..." Lapis said. "What did we do?" Lapis asked.

"Well... We got a little drunk, fucked a little, fucked a little more... You know" Lapis was shocked.

"I mean like-" Lapis trailed off. She started to laugh. She was... Happy.

"We had sex?" Lapis asked.

"Correct," Peridot answered.

"Wow... Man, I wish I remembered..." Lapis said.

"Hey, well... Who says we can make new memories?" Peridot put her hand on Lapis's exposed thigh. Lapis subtlety smirked, and she grabbed Peridot's hands, and pinned her to the bed.

Lapis hopped on Peridot's dildo, and started riding it like crazy. She started a little slow, and quickened the pace quickly. Lapis was rough.

"Don't worry, Peri, I wouldn't leave you out..." Lapis said, bouncing, and flopping her small tits. Lapis started to bend some water, and made a water dildo.

"Ooooo~" Peridot moaned as Lapis pushed her water dildo in and out. Lapis bit her lip as she bounced on Peridot.

"Ahh- yes..." Lapis moaned. "Oh yes!!" She screamed. Peridot grinned, and stared at the ceiling. She arched her back as Lapis sped up her water dick.

"Oh god yes!!!!" Lapis was almost at her climax, and so was Peridot.

"Almost- ha- there!"

Peridot and Lapis both cum at the same time. Their fluids mix together, and create an erotic puddle.

"Ready for round two?"

Steven Universe - Smutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें