Rubbaphire Smut

Ruby had been staring at her for days now.

Sapphire, knowing very well that Ruby was there, showed provocative behavior.

She exposed her small sweet breasts, and strapped herself in collars, and chains. Awaiting for Ruby to get inpatient.

Days go by so fast for gems, so when Ruby was watching for a week, it only seemed as if she was watching for 7 minutes.

Ruby masturbated, as Sapphire teased her.

She was staring through Sapphire's window into her bedroom, hoping she, or no one else, would notice.

After a few more days, of teasing, and different forms of masturbation (dildo's, shapeshifting a dick) Ruby crept around to Sapphire's back door, and knocked.

Sapphire answered in lace lingerie, and started at Ruby, biting her lip.

"Oh, I can't take this! Let's fuck," Ruby said, grabbing Sapphire and pinning her to the wall.

"You've been a bad, bad Ruby..." Sapphire moaned. "Watching me like that..." Sapphire panted as Ruby kissed her neck.

Ruby trailed down Sapphire's body with kisses. She ripped off Sapphire's bra, and sucked on her hard nipples. "Ah-" Sapphire screamed in pleasure. Ruby forced her hand over Sapphire's mouth keeping her moans in.

Ruby stopped, and started to trail down her body with kisses again. She pecked Sapphire's stomach, and soon reached her panties. Before Sapphire knew it, Ruby had burned her panties off. "Why did you do that?" Sapphire screamed. Ruby started to trail to her already wet pussy.

"I couldn't help myself." Ruby started to lick Sapphire's area roughly. Sapphire moaned, as Ruby inserted her tongue into her. "Ruby!" Sapphire moaned. Ruby had reached her g-spot, and started to violently eat her pussy.

"You taste lovely," Ruby smirked, taking her mouth off her pussy.

"I know..."

Ruby interested a finger into Sapphire's pussy, thrusting it in and out before adding another finger. "Oh yes, Ruby, yes!" Sapphire screamed. Ruby added another finger, the last one that could even fit.

"Wow baby, you're tight..." Ruby said, speeding up her fingers.

"Oh god, I think I'm gonna-" Sapphire trailed off, as Ruby started to speed up even more. Sapphire pushed her hips towards Ruby.

"Oh god, yes! Yes! Yes!! YES!! YESSSS" Sapphire screamed, as she came all over Ruby's hand. Ruby sucked her finger, savoring her taste.

"Let's take this back to the bedroom..." Ruby demanded. "And get all of your toys..." She added. Ruby shape shifted a large, thick cock onto her, and went to the bedroom, as Sapphire grabbed her toys.

Sapphire came back with a box full of sex toys, Ruby suddenly saw and grabbed a whip.

"Put that collar on..." Ruby demanded. Sapphire did so, and handed Ruby the chain.

"You're mine now..."

Steven Universe - Smutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें