Foursome

(( The fusions used are Pearl and Sapphire (( I shall call her Pearlapphire )) and Ruby and Amethyst (( Rubathyst )) ))

Garnet was masturbating when she unfused.

"Ohhh yeah, right there baby" Ruby moaned as Sapphire fingered her. Amethyst walked in, and stared in disbelief.

"What the fuck!" Amethyst yelled. Ruby and Sapphire stopped.

"Oops... Hehe"

"Why would you do that here without me?!" Amethyst said jokingly. Ruby sighed in relief. Amethyst started to take her cloths off, and joined the fat couple.

They all pinned Ruby the the couch, and Sapphire started eating her out, as Amethyst stripped down, and sat on Ruby's face, forcing her to start destroying her pussy.

"I don't mind, Ruby, I like it rough..." Amethyst said, moving her hips with Ruby's tongue. Ruby stared to enter Amethyst deeper with her tongue, as she explored her pussy trying to find her g-spot, while Sapphire was doing the same for her.

Ruby let out a moan, and Sapphire stared to move her tongue faster.

"Oh yes- that's the spot..." Amethyst moaned. Pearl walked in, but instead of stopping them, she decided she needed some action. Without anyone noticing, she summoned a long 8 inch dick, and rubbed it into against Sapphire's ass.

"Oh!" Sapphire screeched, as Pearl put the tip in. Sapphire continued to lick Ruby's pussy, as she took it in the ass. Pearl was plunging her dick in and out, grabbing Sapphire's huge ass and using it for support.

Amethyst was almost bouncing on Ruby's face now, getting close to cumming.

"Oh god yes!! Yes! Yes!! YES!! YESSSS!!!" Amethyst screamed. She came all over Ruby's face, and Ruby did the same. Sapphire ate up all of Ruby's juices, while Ruby licked up all of Amethyst's.

Pearl was fucking Sapphire harder than ever, and roughly. Pearl smirked, as she cum all in Sapphire's ass.

Everyone laid down naked on the couch, cum everywhere.

"We have to do that again"