Chapter 1

I run into the kitchen with my blue dinosaur that Mr.Biersack had gotten for me last week. Mommy was in the kitchen cooking dinner for us. We were having Mack & cheese with chicken on the side but daddy was having salad with the chicken for dinner which was strange. Finally reaching the kitchen without thinking I smack my face right against the wall I didn't notice was right there. I fell on my butt but instead of getting up like a "man" would do I sat there and cried until my mom picked me up cradling me in her warm arms, normally she would tell me to be quite if she was was in a bad mood but she wasn't so she held onto me until I feel alseep. I woke up in time for dinner but when I went downstairs ( cause she had brought me to my room) mommy was standing in front of two male police officers who were comforting her. I ran over to her once I finally noticed she was crying and as always my 6 year old self asked " why tis mommy cwying?" But instead of her answering and telling me it was nothing one of the officers answered and changed My life forever; he looked at me with a sad smile and said " you father was in a terrible accident but by the time we got there it was too late, I'm sorry but your father died two hours ago" the officer said. At that moment for the first time in my life I felt like nothing mattered anymore not even my crying mother. I ran to my room jumping on the bed that night and all I did was cry, my dad meant everything to me cause I was a daddy's boy but now I was nobody's boy. After that I was depressed for awhile but soon got over it knowing that crying wouldn't bring him back or help my situation in anyway.

-end of dream-

Author💙- Hehe sorry but you had to know his background