Chapter 3

Mason P.O.V

I was trying to take a good nap in my first period class, but I felt someone staring at me and of course Milo Johnson was staring at me. Being the funny guy, I am I asked him " like what you see" but instead of him answering he looks away blushing which I don't mind but I'm not with that gay shit.

Yes, you are stop lying to yourself

I must be fucked up in the head from yesterday's practice because I could have sworn my mind called me gay. Paying no attention to it I turn back around focusing on my nap which I didn't get to take because I wasn't every sleepy and the bell would ring soon. Ten minutes later the bell rings and I get up leaving the class after everyone else besides my friends who follows me everywhere I go. After a minute I needed a break from them, so I made the excuse that I needed to go to the bathroom and ran for it, when I got to the bathroom, I heard moaning but now was the guy moaning but he was moaning my name. I know for sure I hadn't been in a homosexual relationship since never so who the fuck does this guy think he is to be moaning my fucking name. I jumped up on the stall door and looked into the stall to find Milo Johnson jacking off. I immediately jumped down when I was him look back up at me and I swear my heart stopped for a minute once those blue eyes met my grey ones.

-sorry for the short chapter but I don't feel well, and school is a pain, but I'll update this weekend I promise-