Chapter 1:Above Terrorist

It's has been several months surviving this hellish paradise in Zahnrad. Seeing the grim-gloomy cloudy nighttime sky always gives me the creeps. Being homeless sucks as I managed to live my life off of trash food, diluted and filthy water, and for a roof over my head as well for a bed a dumpster. Lucky for me, there has been no trash management day for all I heard the terrorists have taken over the state. Left all alone in anxiety and paranoid that I may be the only survivor in the hellish city of Zubets.

My name is Zadock Halvorsen. A human with light brown hair with lime-green eyes in tattered sparse attire covered by a filthy ripped long rag that function as a blanket for warmth. Looking at my very weak legs struggling to get back on my feet slowly, I feel the slight wind blow its warm breeze. Once I am on my brown boots standing, I slowly and cautiously make my way out of the dead-end of Zubets through the late night.

Precisely paying attention to details, all I can see is the darkness that obscures my total vision to see. Meaning difficulty and complication to sight threats or imminent dangers around my surroundings. Which adds on to my fear and utmost anxiety to be spotted by the enemy using stolen technologies. I have been getting some rest despite my living condition inside of a smelly stinky dumpster, so I should be okay making my way through the streets navigating. My fonding memories about Zahnrad was that time with my friends and families. I used to work in factories to promoting ads to cleaning the exterior of buildings. Back in those days during Malgorzata Sestra reign over the state. Until when this terrorist who proclaimed himself as Lord Darkwing Shadowsypher along with his extremist took over and wage war against the corrupted socialist, that is when my life dramatically changed. My memories deep within my thoughts cycled through all the good times, going out to eat, meeting new people, paying attention to politics, all the way to the grim episodes when the terrorists wage war and slaughtered everyone including my friends and families. All that thought made my head hurts, throbbing for a bit before pausing still to relieve it.

I continue to slowly advance through the late night streets of Zubets, seeing few lamppost that gave its faint dim lighting in that area as well garbage cans, few parked thrumbines here and there, and litters.

As I keep on moving, I witnessed a figure moving 8 meters in the darkness from me. I immediately and stealthily took cover at a nearby dead-end and peeked around corners. It seems the silhouette figure is walking towards my way. After few more meters, the figure stepped into one of the faint lamppost giving away its cover, which is a human male soldier wearing maroon mixture colors of dark-red and black military-style attire. Armed with a standard equalizer that looks of it can fire automatically until needed reload. While hiding from sight from that soldier, I glanced around in the dead-end for something to use against that threat. I spotted a decent sized rock that looks easy to pick up and a dumpster containing empty bottles of booze. Walking a couple meters without making any noise, I grabbed the rock on standby and grabbed a couple of empty glass bottles. Making my way back to peek at that street patrolling soldier who is standing there, observing the streets for any movements. Seeing his back until it turned forward, I put in a small amount of force and roll the bottle out to the middle of the road to catch the guard's attention.

The patrolman witnessed an empty bottle rolling itself out in the open, curiously moving into where it appear from towards the dusky dead-end. Holding my breath tight, I maintain stance in the shadows wall-hugging as the guard walk past me not registering my presence.

It was now my time to ambush him, with the glass I swung it hard like a bat hitting the back of the neck so hard that the bottle shatters. The soldier staggers and stuns as he turns around to see who the attacker only to react with a rock to the face at full force. He took it hard and fell to the ground out cold.

I looked at him with a straight neutral look. I decided to undress the guard and disguise myself as one. Even taking all his weapons away as my own defensive use.