Sad alt ending

OK OK so I decided to write the SAD alt ending because I'm a horrible person. It's going to sound really horrible, but it gives me a really weird satisfaction when I make ppl cry LOL i'm so sorry if I did make u cry and if you didn't then that's fine too u have a strong heart.  

edit: trigger warning!!! mention of suicide and indirect mention of rape

The funeral is a small, quiet ceremony.

The mother is crying softly, the father is purposefully silent, and the siblings are warily grieving the brother they never really knew.

The doctor is there too, rubbing the tan line on his left ring finger and breathing in, breathing out.

The priest conducting the ceremony asks if anyone would like to say a few words.

A boy with bright blue hair and mocha eyes (and C major lips and blue-sky hands and tiger-growl teeth) stands up.

|-/

"Thank you for taking a quick attention for my little speech. I appreciate your love and concern towards my dear friend, Tyler." The boy waits for a moment to let the words sink in. It's still blue and black. They're still quiet, like the normal funerals. 

"My name is Josh Dun, the boy with bright blue hair who changes his hair colour once in a while. I am the one who has the mocha eyes, C major lips, and tiger-growl teeth. I am the one who Tyler always talked about, thought about. And yes, I am the one who had sex with him, and yes, I am the one who caused his death. 

"I hope you understand how I was heartbroken when I heard that he died. He was the only light in my life, kept me from any form of self harm. I wanted him to believe that I was real. And I am real. If I wasn't real, then why would I even speak in front of you in the first place?

"You would not believe me, but I loved Tyler. I was truly in love with him. I would live for him, die for him, and even kill myself if he asked me to. I'm sorry. I just wanted to say sorry to everyone. I'm sorry that I did this. I'm sorry."

***

"Where have you been, Joshua?" A slurred voice from the living room speaks out when Josh comes back from home. Josh can feel the negative vibes hanging around the walls and ceilings. He's pretty sure his father is drunk again. 

"A-a funeral," Josh replies quietly. He shivers, feeling the sickly anticipation of the hard blow on his jaw. 

"Whose funeral? How come I wasn't invited?" 

Maybe because you drink everyday, you dumbass. Josh thinks to himself, but instead he replies: "My friend just died."

"Oh, my sweet boy. May I know what his name was?" Josh's father asks in a way that sounds more like an order. Josh hesitates a little until he decides to get it over with.

"It was Tyler's."

"Tyler? The guy you always dream about?"

"Yes, father." Josh can hear the creaking noise from his father standing up from his ages old sofa. The drunk man stretches, making the cracking noises from his unused joints, and staggers towards Josh. 

"What did I tell you about Tyler?" The old man approaches Josh until he is uncomfortably close to his son. He clenches his fist as he spoke: "I told you that he isn't real." Then, he punches Josh on the stomach, causing Josh to bend over with the shocking pain. Josh starts sobbing, both from the pain of the punch and losing Tyler. "Shhhh...Josh, you will let the others know." The last word was said with another punch, this time in the jaw. Josh puts his fist into his mouth, hoping to stop his loud cries every time his drunk father puts his fist to Josh's body. 

"Go to your room, you worthless faggot." The drunk man kicks Josh in the crotch before dismissing him to his room. And another kick in the ribcage. Josh groans with pain as he crawls up the stairs to his room. 

As Josh gets to his room, his whole body aches from the blue and black spots on his whole body, making for him to even stand up. When he sits on his lonely blunt bed, he winces from the pain of his rear, unable to recognise where he got injured. He is unable to sit properly — it just hurts to sit. He can see the dried red-brown spots on the white carpet. Good days... He shakes his head as he looks for his noose that he made earlier. Good days. He thinks to himself again. He puts his head through the noose,  tightens it, and stands on the chair. 

This is what happens when the world is bad to you. You will want to kill yourself. You will want the sweet welcoming death. He says to himself in his head. He jumps off, his breath choking for about five straight seconds, until he blacks out. 

He just loved Tyler a bit too much.

OMGGGG i did NOT mean to make this into a depressing one D: but i hope you liked it! this is the end of the alt endings so if you wanna read my original forest fics then pls stay tuned :D thanks for readinggggg