.🌌.

it has been three weeks since tyler got out of hospital with josh. 

tyler's mother was humiliated and well...surprised when tyler, his son, was walking to the door way of the house with a man hand in hand. she was wondering who the man was, until she realized that it was the same josh that tyler was talking about. she kept apologizing to his son for not believing him, even though tyler forgave her three days ago. 

everything was well enough, well...except josh's father. 

josh's father kicked his son out of his house for having tyler as his lover, angered at the fact that his own child was gay. josh's mother was accepting enough to let josh be who he identifies as, yet the father threatened josh to beat him up until he puts some sense into his son. and one day, it was about the time when the father's words come true, until, out of impulse, josh runs out of the house for safety. and that concluded as the official expulsion from the house. 

and of course, tyler's parents accepted him willingly, convinced that it would bring happiness to tyler.  

tyler got better with his mental illness. he continued to go for the therapy sessions, befriended the doctor and nurses, and felt free to talk to his family about it. he got well enough to attend normal schools, with assistance. 

honestly, there is nothing to say other than that tyler and josh decided to progress slowly with their relationship, for they thought that it was too rushed in the beginning. that doesn't mean they don't love each other. it's totally opposite of that. they DO know that they love each other.  

and they continue to talk in not-normal language, just like the old times. 

and the rain continues to stay crisper, red with a hint of orange. 

.

.

.

.

.

surprise, ye thots

i decided to kind of put the aftermath of the alt ending because you guys seemed to enjoy my alt endings and THANK YOU Y'ALL HOES FOR READING THIS SHIT MY GOD U MAKE THIS GAY MEMELORD SO HAPPEH

but anyways, there you go. a v v short update. 

- alastair