Chapter 1- Pink Hair and Onyx Eyes

WARNING: CONTAINS OBVIOUS HINTS OF THINGS THAT I REALLY SHOULDN'T BE WRITING ABOUT =P... BUT DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU... I KINDA HAD TO PUT THAT IN OR ELSE THE REST OF THE STORY WOULDN'T MAKE SENSE... SO SORRY... IT MIGHT HAPPEN QUITE A BIT AND WHEN IT DOES I WILL PROBABLY CHICKEN OUT AND TELL YOU BEFORE IT GETS TOO "STEAMY"... THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING =)

Dedicated to RMFireFairy because she gave me this idea with her amazing story called The Gambling Man... it's similar, but not the same.

My dad had always been an amazing gambler; I had always supported him.

One night this newcomer was in town. He had rosy "salmon" (I swear it was pink) hair and dark onyx eyes.

My dad gambled against him and lost, and he kept losing.

We tried to prove that the young man was cheating, but we could find no fault in his steps.

After 5 long gruesome hours, my dad was officially broke.

We were about take our leave when the pink haired man gave us one more bet.

"Hey! I will give you everything you just lost adding another 2000 bucks if you win one more round!" The young man grinned mischievously.

"I have nothing more to give you" My dad countered.

"Are you sure?" The man gestured at me, smirking.

I shivered in disgust, who knew what he was thinking.

"You have quite a fine lady right there" He laid back in his chair.

"No!" My dad exclaimed, pushing my behind him.

"Everything back and more, just for the price of losing her?" He scoffed.

"She is my daughter, who knows what horrible things you would do to her." My dad snarled.

"What do you think I would do to her, isn't it obvious" The man licked his lips.

"For your information, she is but a virgin, she has yet to have been exposed to the likes of men like you." my dad sneered.

"A virgin eh? Well all the better" The man laughed.

"I ref..." He tried to rebuff the mans ideas but I cut him off.

"I'll do it" I answered.

"I refuse to lose you to him!" My dad boomed.

"Then lets hope you win" I glared.

"No, if I don't play, I won't lose you." My dad explained.

"If you don't play then I'll go with him" I closed my eyes waiting for my dad's reaction.

"You wouldn't" he whispered.

"I won't let you lose" I looked away.

"Then another round" The man cheered.

Another round was played, and it was coming down to just a few cards... neither would back down.

And as the last cards were played, I stood there shocked.

The man had won, and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Time to go, sweetcheeks" The pinkette rudely pulled my by the arm.

"Okay" I lowered my head and walked out.

I weighed my possibilities of escape. There were bodyguards everywhere, just how rich was this person?

I got in a limousine with the man.

I just stared out the window when the man started talking to me.

"Your a strong one not to cry" The man said, observing me,

"I knew the consciences if you had won. I don't, and won't regret it." I spoke firmly.

The man sighed. "Well my name is Natsu Dragneel" The man said.

"Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia." I stated.

Natsu smirked and pressed a button, all of a sudden I couldn't see outside. I couldn't see the driver either. All there was, was Natsu.

"What's going on?" I looked around.

"You don't remember what I told your dad before we started the last round do you." Natsu glared evilly at me.

"My eyes widened in fear. "You were joking, weren't you?"

"Not one bit." He said before lunging in to give me a ferocious kiss.

I remember thinking about how it felt so right, like I could just kiss him forever and be happy.

(A.N.: Getting Steamy so stop of you are uncomfortable with this)

After that, everything else was a blur. I remember bits and pieces. I remember screaming out Natsu name, I remember panting for exhaustion, but none of it was clear.

That morning I woke up absolutely nude in a unfamiliar place with a certain naked pinkette next to me, red stuff on the sheets, and a hellish sore feeling in my lower regions.

It took me a few seconds to process what had happened, only then did I realize that, that innocent little girl was gone.

I had started crying and that was when he woke up.

He started at me and then pushed me down so that I was lying on the bed, his eyes were still full of lust and want, but I was too shaken to care.

(A.N: not much left but not steamy anymore)

 I didn't care anymore all I  was, was just a prize. Nothing but a toy that could be thrown away at any second.

I belonged to this stranger named Natsu Dragneel.

.

.

.

.

and there was nothing I could do about it.

Damn., now I really hate pink hair and onyx eyes.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Why hello! I am very bored... and feeling a little depressed =<... ya my stepmom and dad broke up and all that so ya... sorry if I don't update often... so either this will be a good thing for you guys because I really don't care about my future anymore and I think that means I'm gonna be writing more so more updates... but I think I'll regret not keeping my grades up and stuff later so I'm actually tryin to keep my grades up (which will be hard because I really have no reason to)

I really like this so far... hehe... it's kinda O.o though so ya =P

I feel weird... I think I should eat b4 I go starve myself so cya

~AWH >^.^<