Chapter 3 - The Happiest Blue Advisor

Konnichiwa Minna... How are you peeps? I was in California! SHOUTOUT TO ALL THOSE CALIFORNIANS XD

All them Fairy Tail fans should know who Imma gonna introduce in this chapter. If you don't than read the title =P... if you still don't get it. Well you'll have to wait and see =)

 Dedication to my Filipino Imouto! Thea-chan or NALU_THEATEAR. Thanks so much for always sticking by my side no matter how crazy I am, no matter how much I tease you, and no matter how long it takes for me to update.

Really Hope you guys enjoy it... ESPECIALLY THEA-CHAN!!!

__________________________________

Natsu PoV

I sighed, I really hated being mean, but belittling me in front of my servants. Now that was a big no.

Laying down on the undone bed I stared at the ceiling. Blank white with a slight mix of ivory. The same boring old color that it would always be.

Pulling the pillow on my head I closed my eyes to think. Really, did she deserve it?

Of course she did. She had reprimanded me in front of the servants. She was just something I had won from that rich man.

Really, it was not my fault I was getting old of whatever that girls name was.

That girl, L something something was too submissive. Had no spunk and almost never took the initiative.

Now Lucy. Lucy was something else. She had fought, which was a new one. Took the blame when she could've stayed low, and even defied me as low as she was already.

She was different enough for me to actually remember her name.

"Aye" I heard my favorite friend in the whole entire world say, interrupting my train of thought.

Taking the pillow off my head, I came face to face with my blue cat, Happy.

"How has your day been Happy?" I asked him, managing a smile.

"Aye" He smiled back at me.

But then his face turned sour.

"Aye" He practically demanded.

"What? Something that's bothering me? Pshhh... nothing can bother the great almighty Natsu!" I exclaimed.

Happy stared at me with a demeaning glare.

"Fine, fine you got me." I sighed a big sigh.

Catching on that this would be a long talk he jumped on his pillow and snuggled in, looking up at me when he got into the perfect position.

"So you know how 2 nights ago, on Wednesday night I brang home that blonde haired girl?" I paused for a second recalling my thoughts.

"Well I don't know. She's different from the other girls. I mean she doesn't just break down and looked as secure as the other girl when I she had stayed for about 2 months." I said.

"Aye?" He cocked his head to the side.

"Ya, I guess that's it" I shrugged.

"Aye?" He questioned.

"She's in torture room number one" I smiled evilly.

Happy got up from his pillow and with all the strength his tiny structure could muster slapped me.

"Owwww... Happy! What was that for?" I pouted.

He simply gave me the silent treatment.

"Oh come on. Happy, talk to me." I urged.