Chapter 2 - In A World Full Of Hurt and Pain

I don't know how long I stayed in that state. It was as if something took over my mind, I became what he wanted me to. The 1st day there was a blur, nothing much I remember besides Natsu.

Second day was different. When I woke up, Natsu wasn't there.

Feeling relieved, but at the same time suspicious I got down and walked to the bathroom. It was a very hard walk, feeling sore. But I made it.

Then I felt it, the chain on my left foot.

And to think I was actually free.

I decided to take a bath. When I stripped off my clothes I found bruises, hickeys, scratches, and many other marks that weren't there before.

Sighing, I poured a strawberry solution into the tub and bathed. The shampoo, conditioner, and body wash left my skin feeling shiny and baby soft, the hickeys and bruises were no longer there.  My hair had no knots and felt smoother than if it ever was.

I brushed my teeth and found that my teeth were now perfectly white.

The make-up, when put on, found the best tone for my skin and was light and if I might say myself almost magical.

When I went out I found a pretty, long light blue dress.

I put it on and admired myself in the mirror. I looked grand, regal if I must say.

Then a voice rang out.

"Hello, are you awake?" It called

Feeling kind of like a queen I said "Please come on in"

The door opened and there stood a maid around my age. She had blue hair and was quite petite.

"Hello, my name is Levy" She smiled as if she was trying to gain my trust.

"My name is Lucy' I replied, she didn't seem to want to hurt me.

"I was wondering if you wanted food" She shyly said.

"Yes please!" I exclaimed.

She used her key and unlocked the chains.

"Oh and Lucy. Please don't try to run away. It seems as if Erza is in a bad mood" She cringed at this Erza.

I shrugged it off and followed behind her, thinking of an escape plan.

We went out the door and turned to the right. We then went up a staircase, then up another, and another, and

WHERE THE HELL IS THE ELEVATOR!!!

I mean really it seems as if this staircase keeps going up and up and...

I looked up and were greeted by yet another case of stairs

Dang for a rich person he couldn't even get an elevator?

This was just plain sad

And then Levy tripped.

It was the perfect chance to run...

.

.

.

.

.

so why was a rushing to help her up?

"Levy-chan, are you alright?" I did a cursory examination to make sure she was alright.

She looked surprised that I was still there and started crying.

"Levy-chan please don't cry" I pleaded