Chapter 4- Dinner with a Date and a Rose

Inactiveness... well that's kinda... ya sorry =(... I didn't mean to be so inactive... I just had other things to do and... ya ~.~

idk Imma die noww Q.Q so much stuff to do and sooo little time *cries* I need to like read my own stories to even remember what I was planninggggg~! ;-;

I sprained my ankle and I can barely even walk I'm gonna be late to all my classes *cries*

Dedication: uhhh everyone... but Imma just put down my imouto cuz Imma kill her with dedications forever~! It's her birthday so go and mob her with Happy Birthday cheers and stuff like that :3 ISH LIKE 12 AM RITE NOW AND I JUST WOKE HER UP LOL

Disclaimer: Not mine... need I say more.

To be honest, I wasn't quite sure if this was going to be splendid and the time of my life or downright horrid with a side plate of rotten cheese.

This "dinner" as he called it, seemed safe. Until I realized that this was the very guy that had raped me on the day I met him.

That's right, I couldn't deny it. No matter how much I hate his very guts I kind of, maybe, possibly, never have I ever thought until like 30 minutes ago have a simple "crush" on him.

Why yes, I AM FREAKING GOING TO DIE BECAUSE I JUST SAID THAT! but ya... Goodbye world.

But really, what has this world come to? I barely know where I am, I barely know who are here... and yet, I feel more at home than I have in a very long time.

To be truthful, my life in my dad's mansion was never really the best, nor would it have been a favorite...

"Lucy! I heard you got an A- on your science project! How could such a thing happen?"

"I'm sorry Papa. Marie, the person that I was assigned to work with, messed up on our presentation and said that she didn't understand what she was saying because I did all the work..."

"Excuses, excuses! Did I raise you to become such a little woman like this? I am utterly disappointed."

"I'm sorry, I'll try better next time."

And no matter how much I hated it, I would go off with a smile. Like I was a simpleton who thought the world would always, someday, shine a beautiful rainbow across the sky and the last light of day reaching it's hands out to touch that rainbow before disappearing into darkness.

Trivial facts, and exaggerated truths were truly things that I had to get accustomed to in life.

It was blatantly sad, to know that I couldn't say sorry, but I didn't want to say goodbye...

And yet there was only so much a girl could take.

Because of such high expectations and strict disciplining, I grew up much faster than usual people. While most kids could run around and spend time going to fairs and the beach, I was forced to practice playing the piano and singing. My dad always told me that when I grew up I would understand. and yet, to this day... I still don't understand a thing.

And yet here I am, standing in the shower, rinsing out the shampoo and suddenly everything comes clear.

"HOLY SHIT"

My concentration lapsed from rinsing my hair. Which I honestly really didn't think would take much concentration until... I got soap in my eyes.

Ya... let's just say that I screamed my head off, fell out of the shower and landed with a thump on my ass.