Chapter 1

Myungjae's pov

BEEP! BEEP!
A new day at a new school. I think I have been Transferred 4 times already due to my parents business. Anyway I did my morning routine and wore the new school uniform. The new uniform was definitely my style. It's was a white blouse and red checkered skirt. It had this blackish blue jacket with a red and white striped tie.

I made my way to my car. Yes I drive to school.😏 I parked my car in the lot then proceeded to find the general office to get my schedules.
On my way I kinda got lost. I saw this girl walking towards my direction so I went to her.
"urm sorry to disturb you can you show me to the general office?" I asked hoping to find the office.
"ohh you're new here huh?  Well I could show the way. Btw my name is Jiun. What's your name? " she replied with a cheerful tone.
"ohh I'm Myungjae and nice to meet you hope we can be friends"
"wow nice name! Actually are your parents Mr and Mrs Kim from Hexagon company?  Cause you look like them"
"yea...their my parents"
We walked to the office while we were busy introducing ourselves. Then Jiun told me about the kingkas in the school. They were called BigBang. Jiun warned me about going near them. She said the quenka would torture anyone who dares go near her so called 'oppa'. Honestly I did not care what the quenka does. Anyway what's her relationship with them as if she is one of their girlfriend.