Chapter 10

Seungri's pov :

I went back to class to pick up Myungjae when I saw that she was all wet, I knew what had happened. I walked towards Jiho and I saw a sudden change in attitude that Jiho gave to me and to Myungjae. Then I took out my water bottle and pretended that I was going to drink it but I opened the cap and poured it over Jiho. I said proudly " Do u like the feeling being drenched Jiho? If not don't do it to Myungjae." I grabbed Myungjae's hand and walked out of the class with her bag. I went to my locker and took an extra t shirt and pulled her to the handicap toilet together with her, I locked the door and said " Get changed before u get sick. I don't want to see the girl that I like sick, my heart would hurt a lot."

Myungjae's pov :

I paused for a moment. He smirked said " Do u need me to help u with ur clothes? If not faster get changed. " I grabbed the shirt and told him to get out of the toilet but he won't move so I decided to go out but he stopped me from going out and said " Why are u so scared that I would see u? We kissed,hugged,held hand, we did almost everything. Seeing u change would be a thing that would happen sooner or later. " I said " What?! What do u mean by happen sooner or later? Anyways if u want me to change, u would have to turn and face the wall. " He willingly turned and faced the wall. I turned to the wall on the other side and started changing. After I was done, I turned around and saw Seungri looking at me happily. I thought I looked funny in his shirt so I didn't mind. I went to the door and wanted to leave that was when he grabbed my hand and said " You look pretty no matter what u wear. " I blushed the moment he said that and unexpectedly, he came closer and kissed me on my cheeks. I exclaimed " Are u crazy? Why do u keep kissing people? Is that a thing that u would do to all the girls that u see and know? " Just as I finished saying that sentence, he kissed me on my lips and said " I don't want u to say anything like this. It hurts my feelings. And I don't kiss any girl that I know, I only kiss the girls that I really like and want to be with for my life. " This time I blushed even harder and he laughed at me. He touched my cheeks and held onto my hand. That was when I felt that we got closer but I reminded myself again 'never to get involved in anything that has BigBang in it. '