ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ: ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ ʟᴏsᴇs ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪx. sʜᴇ ɪs ᴘᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴀ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪx. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ? ᴡɪʟʟ sᴋʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴx ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏɴ ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪʀʟғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɢᴏɴᴇ? ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴ "ᴡɪɴx ᴄʟᴜʙ ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ's ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ(ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ʜᴀʀᴅᴄᴏʀᴇ ᴇᴅɪᴛɪɴɢ)"

________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

Bloom was playing with the Winx a new game made by Tecna it's called cookie clicker it's that you have to click the cookie to make money. In the middle of the game then Bloom phone rang and the ID read Daphne she then answer the phone call.

Bloom the Trix are attacking Alfea. Said Daphne in a worried voice.(Bloom's at Earth with the Winx.)

Ok Daphne we are coming now. Bloom said.

Winx the Trix are attacking Alfea we gotta help them come on. Bloom said.

Magic Winx Sirenix! Bloom fairy of the Dragon Flame! Stella fairy of Sun and Moon! Musa fairy of Music! Aisha fairy of Waves! Tecna fairy of Technology! Flora fairy of Nature!

Well, well, well it's the Winx girls. said Icy.

Darcy said, dark illusion and put the Winx to a dark spell. Stormy conjured a big tornado and Icy made a big ice blizzard and the Winx were all defeated(except Bloom).

Bloom decided that to save her friends and the Magic Dimension she used her life. DRAGON OF DOMINO! I AM YOUR MASTER BLOOM, AND I COMMANDS YOU TO COME OUT AND DEFEAT THE TRIX! Bloom yelled.

Bloom then fell from the sky and landed on Aisha's morfix cushion, which Aisha rushed to make for Bloom. The Winx converge their power together and merge with the Dragon Flame, asisting the Dragon Flame. They manage to defeat the Trix and saved the Magic Dimension. They quickly flew down and tried to wake Bloom up, each of them again converge to give Bloom energy, but Bloom's eyes remain closed. many ways were used, but failed..

Then Daphne came and saw Bloom lying on the floor. She asked the Winx and told them to bring Bloom to Domino.

At Domino

Daphne and the Winx and Specialists brought Bloom to her own room and they placed Bloom on her bed. Daphne then examine Bloom then she cried the Winx and Specialists ask together, what is wrong with Bloom, Daphne?

Bloom... is not dead.. but in a deep trance... like a coma. Daphne said through her tears.

No it can't be. The Winx and the Specialists said sadly and cried.

When will she be awake? Sky said unwilling to accept the truth that his fiancée is in a long coma.

I don't know.. it might be a year or two.. or she.. she.. might never wake up again... Daphne said.

Let's leave Bloom alone. Stella and Musa said crying.

Goodbye Bloom. The Winx, Specialists and Daphne said together through their choking voices.

Daphne put a sign that wrote, Princess Bloom of Domino, since 2015.

Let's go. Aisha said.

Ok. They all said and agreed, they all looked back at the door hoping it would open, and Bloom would come out, and laugh at each of their faces and saying it was a prank, but nothing happened. They all have to face reality, Bloom is in a coma.. and might not wake up forever... so they left...