ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

Minerva's POV

How useless can you all be. First you hurt Bloom. Now you want to say sorry? Useless. I said.

Now now Minerva. Don't hurt our guests. I heard a voice i never heard in a long time.

Okame? I said.

Yup. I'm back baby. Okame said. I look at her. She was wearing a tank top and a red leather biker jacket with black leggings and red combat boots that have heels. Her blue hair was in a ponytail.

I'll watch them. Give me the keys Luce. Okame said.

Here. Lets go and eat Min. Boys with me or the gun. Luce said.

Okame's POV

If your wondering who am i. I am Bloom's long lost twin sister. Okame. I am a princess.(Okame has long blue hair till her butt and her left eye is red and right eye is blue picture below)

(Okame has long blue hair till her butt and her left eye is red and right eye is blue picture below)

(Okame)

I know what have you done. You have hurted Bloom by replacing her. (guys i know in chapter 2 i said that Ivonne is Sky's girlfriend. But Sky's parents wanted him to be with Diaspro. So he broke up with Ivonne and be with Diaspro)

Three of you girls are killed isn't it. Diaspro, Ivonne and Daphne. I said.

Run. Now. Go to the forest. Here each of you take these bags. Take this letter Brandon i belive you will take care of this letter. A little girl with blonde hair and green eyes will be seen.

Take her in. She will guide you.But you must solve a riddle i gave her. If you are correct then only she will guide you to a double-story purple house. Wrong she will kill you.
Now go.

(The girl i mention)

Now go. I said.

Aisha's POV

We quickly ran to the forest after Okame telepported us. We met a little girl. She gave us a riddle and Tecna sloved it. She brought us to the house that Okame said.

Okame-sama asked me to tell you girls that everything is prepared in here. So you don't have to worry. She also asked me to tell you girls to open the envelope she gave you Brandon.

We went in the house and it was the prettiest sight we have ever seen.

As a little warning don't go to the forest in the midnight. A couple of tiny pixies are there. They will kill you if they find you going to their territory in the night. I am Diane Ren. Nice to meet you. Call me Dia if you like. Diane said.

Anyways your room are upstairs. The boys left corridor and girls right corridors. See you. We then went up the stairs. Then we got in our room. Ate our dinner and went to sleep.
------------------------------------------------------
Me 10 tags

1. killer_fox_girl

2. Demon_Girl_505

3. blackheart409

4. DJFANFICTION

5. CuddleDesire

6. --pastelghxst--

7. eatsleepswimrepeat_

8. BloomAndSamFireTwins

9. Elsebie

10. L-U-C-I-F-E-R
-----------------------------

Thanks guys for reading this book. I am quite sad to end this book. And special thanks to killer_fox_girl for helping me!!! She is Okame in this book. And thanks guys. I am working on chapter 9 and 10 so your book 2 is coming soon.

Well raise your hand up for the second book!!!!