Omegas protect their kind

Suga is standing in front of three scared omegas, growling with bared teeth at the alphas in front of him.

The smell of multiple omegas in heat is pungent, and the whimpers behind him aren't only from fear

The alphas in front of him smile "C'mon, we're the alphas, back away weakling!"

Suga just stares at him, the alpha extends a hand to Suga, and he immediately snaps his teeth at it "Back off!" He growls.

The alpha still smirks "C'mon mama bear, you can't protect them all from four alphas." Someone chuckles, Suga stays in his position, arms spread out to the side and feet planted two feet apart. Nobody is getting past him.

"Suga?" Kageyama whimpers behind him, both him and Tsukishima are going into their first heats, and when the alphas smelled it coming from the omega locker room they burst in immediately.

Suga can hear Nishinoya hushing Kageyama and Tsukishima behind him, whispering that their alpha will be here soon.

The alpha's eyes are glazing over, the scent of a heat pushing them into their rut. Suga knows that once they get to that point there will be no stopping them. He hopes desperately that the team's alphas will get here soon.

'Kageyama and Tsukishima are going into heat, get Hinata here soon!' He'd texted to Daichi frantically, only seconds before the alphas burst in.

There's a loud crash as the door slams open and the alphas rush in, shoving the attackers into the hall and locking the door quickly.

Suga falls in Daichi's arms, finally leaving his angry, protective stance, the other omegas are all picked up by their alphas, curling into chests and being vigorously scent marked.

Asahi accidentally picks Noya up, forgetting about his height in his frenzy to scent his mate, even if he wasn't the one in heat.

Hinata curls around Tsukishima and Kageyama on the floor, cradling them close and licking their necks softly, the two whimper and hold onto him, out of the corner of his eye he sees Kageyama starting to rut against Hinata's knee.

"We're all okay." Suga tells Daichi, the alpha nods, telling him how proud he was that Suga protected their omegas, kissing at their mating mark sweetly.

The younger omegas in heat are brought home, and Suga and Noya get together to discuss what they'll do if this ever happens again.