Two heats

A/n:
IMPORTANT!

This entire chapter is just TsukiKageHina smut, nothing else rly.

If this makes you uncomfortable, then you should probably leave.

If you're staying, well, enjoy! And tell me what you think please!

_________

Hinata drags the omegas into his room, locking the door in case his mom gets home early and turning the fan on, the two omegas sitting on his bed with their fingers intertwined.

"Hinata!" Kageyama whines, pawing at his crotch feverishly. Tsukishima whines loudly, clearly trying very hard not to touch himself also.

"Shh, I'll take care of you both." Hinata tells them, honestly, he'd always hoped their heats wouldn't come at the same time, taking care of one omega in heat was hard enough, two would surely be a challenge.

What could he say though, he loves challenges.

He walks toward them, kissing Tsukishima first then switching to Kageyama, using his right hand to rub Tsukishima's scent mark.

They both whimper at the feeling, Hinata switches back to Tsukishima, latching his lips onto the blonde's sent mark, his left hand scrubbing over Kageyama's.

He strips their shirts off, nipping at their collarbones then sucking their nipples, the both gasp and arch towards his mouth.

"Lay back." He tells them, the two lie down, and he drags his mouth and hands down their stomachs and sides, leaving kisses over their navals and bites over their hipbones, he avoids their crotches for now.

Slowly pulling away their pants he sees the throbbing erections through their boxers, he wraps his lips around Tsukishima's, making the omega moan and arch his back.

Kageyama watched jealously, and Hinata smirks from around Tsukishima's cock, he pulls away, making the blonde whine, but places hand over and pets it to tide him over.

He switches to Kageyama, giving him the same treatment as he gave Tsukki and making him mewl loudly.

He leans up, placing a finger underneath their boxers at their hips. "Are you two ready? I need to make sure."

They both gasp and nod vigorously, Kageyama even goes as far as to start pawing his boxers down, Hinata smiles "are you guys sure?"

They both moan a broken "yes" and "please"

The ginger smiles, yanking down the underwear. The sweet smell of slick meets his nostrils, and he notices the natural lubricant pooling on his sheets.

"You're both so pretty, wow." Hinata murmers honestly, their faces heating at his words.

He smiles "okay, I have an idea."

The two look down to him, seeing him staring at their cocks and asses, they can tell his mouth is watering.

"Y-yeah?" Tsukishima sighs, Hinata rolls a finger around their rims, and they both mewl happily.

"One of you will ride my cock and the other sits on my face."

Their assholes visibly drip more when he says that, "You guys are so wet, who wants my mouth?"

Tsukishima nods, "I-I'll do th-that"

"Alright!" Hinata enters a finger into Kageyama "Tsukishima how about you sit over there and watch me prepare him, you can do whatever you want just don't come yet."

Tsukishima nods and slides to the head of the bed, watching intently with a hand lazily around his cock, whimpering loudly.

Hinata easily slides a finger into Kageyama, pushing in and out slowly, he finds the Kageyama's sweet spot quickly, and rolls his finger over it.