15 - "classy women"

[a/n: my friend (@sixseconds.ofhot (IG)) has kindly made me a trailer so when I find out a way to get a video on here I will (:]

Angela

My mind felt dazed as I stared at Christina, her question ringing through my mind on repeat as I thought about my further plans for this evening. Scarlett's fitting, I remind myself as I roll my eyes at the thought of seeing her.

"What?" Christina laughs at my facial expression as I put my coffee mug on the desktop.

"I have to go to Scarlett's fitting." I admit, my lips twist and I stare at the beige coffee in the white mug as Christia chokes on her coffee to which I raise from my seat. "Are you ok?" I ask through my laughs and I pay her back as her hand catches her coughs.

"Yes, thankyou." She manages to reply before turning to face me, her hands resting on the desktop as she leant agaisnt it and I remember the time when Grayson had come wondering into the kitchen wearing only a towel, his tattoo showing. "Why do you have to go to her fitting? She's a big girl, I'm sure she can go alone."

"Eleanor told me too, that's why I'm off this morning." I fill Christina in as I pour the rest of my coffee into the sink, the memory of the transparent water droplets over Grayson's bare chest. "I still can't believe Eleanor is Scarlett's Step Mother." I confess, remembering when Scarlett had told me and I couldn't even believe it, thinking it had been a joke.

"I know, Eleanor was at Scarlett and Grayson's wedding to." Christina says however she drops the subject, not wanting to go too deep or reveal too many secrets. "Not that there were a lot of people at the wedding." She brushes off as though it wasn't important.

"You went to the wedding?" I ask, suddenly intriged and wanting to know more about Grayson's past relationships even though it was snooping, I knew he wouldn't tell me anyway.

"Yes, they married in California." She answers before leading me into the living room were I sit crossed legged on the sofa and I desperately want to know more about Grayson and Scarlett.

"So it wasn't a big wedding?" I imagined Scarlett to be the woman who would want a big white wedding, with a big, diamond dress, the most expensive of course.

"No, their relationship was low key." Christina opens up to me, knowing that she would be wanting the answers too.

"Why?" I ask, even though I know I am drowning her in questions however she doesn't seemed fazed.

"Irene, I guess." She shrugs, her coffee mug still in her hand and she brings it up to her lips to fill her mouth.

"Grayson was with Irene before he was with Scarlett, right?" I wonder as I pick at the lose thread of the cushion, feeling warm under the dim light.

"He was with Irene when he met Scarlett and was still with Irene when he dated Scarlett." Christina says however when the words fall from her lips, her eyes instantly widen knowing she has said too much. "Anyway, I'll call Eleanor and tell her I'm stealing you away." She covers up her shock with a smile before standing and making her way to the kitchen and I follow after her.

"Irene knew?" I ask begging to know about Irene who seemed like a mystery to me and I needed to have more answers. "And does Scarlett know Grayson's is sleeping with her Step Mother?"

"Scarlett isn't stupid. If she told her Father about Eleanor's affair, her Father wouldn't have any money because Eleanor is the money maker on the family. She'd no longer be that pretty little model with the most expensive clothes." Christina's hands reach for her phone and she scrolls down her contact list before landing on Eleanor's name and number.