32 - "I'm always sure with you"

Christina

I didn't think that a month before my wedding I would have to call it off. Tell everyone that we longer will marry.

Everything had happened so quickly. After the Fashion Show Ethan had admitted what he and Grayson had done and I was sicked at what they I had done.

"How could you do that, E?" I had asked him, my feet paced up and down the room as I tried to fit every piece together but it didn't make sense no matter if I turned it around and looked at it at a different angle.

"I don't know, Chris." Ethan told me, his eyes looked as though every ocean was pooling in them turning them empty and sorrowful. "I wish I could change what I had done, I really do. You know that right?"

He watched me try to gather my thoughts, ignoring the face that I looked insane. I knew that I had lost it all and that the pregnancy was making everything twice as hard with my hormones being up to wall half of the time.

"I know but it doesn't mean you still didn't do it." I reminded him, I forced him to face his problems straight on instead of hiding behind closed doors and pretending as though it hadn't happened. "I can't believe you kept this from me for so long."

"I can't either." He pouted, his face looked down as he stood beside the sofa, he looked so small. "I wish I had told you sooner, baby."

"I wish you hadn't done it." I said in a cold tone and I stopped in the middle of the room, my hands covering my face as I tried to block out all of my thoughts. "She's my best friend."

"I didn't know her then. Grayson's been threatening me to not tell you or Angela." Ethan told me, his legs walked toward me before he caresses my arms trying to remove my hands from my face.

"Don't touch me." I flinched and stepped away from him. "You make me sick."

"Baby, please. We'll sort this out. Like we always do." He moved closer to me again only for me to move further away. "We will for Evelyn."

Ethan hands reached toward my growing stomach which was only visible in certain clothing. His fingertips touched the swollen area, eyes looking with pure love.

"No matter what happens, no matter what you think of me now or later. You're my future and so is our little girl." He told me, his eyes lifted up to look at mine.

As much as I wanted to fall back into his arms and have him gently run his fingers through his hair as he tells me everything will be ok, I couldn't. What he and Grayson did was wrong.

"I know. But right now I don't even want to look at you."

Angela

My world felt as though it was crashing down. I had never wanted to feel this way over a man, however as I kneel on my knees in front of the man I love, the tears soaking my cheeks - I couldn't deny it.

"Why are you giving up on us?" I ask as he presses his forehead against mine, his large hand caressing my hair as I cry into him.

"I need to do this, baby." Grayson's voice breaks when he speaks and my whole body becomes tense as I choke on my sobs. "I need you to trust me on this. I don't want you to get hurt again."

"I'm hurt now." I admit even though is obvious as I break down in front of him simply not caring that my mascara had ran down my cheeks in shaken lines as it stung my eyes.

"I don't want you to be hurt again by me, that's all I seem to do - hurt you."

"You said you were too selfish to leave me. You said it would be you to see me with someone else." I remind him of the night at the ball dance when he was jealous about "Knock Off Boy" talking to me.

"I know, Angie. You've made me selfless. When Ethan and I got into a fight, I didn't care if I got hurt but if you got hurt, I don't know what I would do with myself, I would go crazy. I spend my days hoping you're ok. And I now know, you will never be happy with me, I have ruined you. I didn't even realise it before."

"But I love you." I sob into chest as I move closer to him, not wanting to let go of him.

"I know - I know." Grayson inhales a deep breathe before lifting my chin up with his thumb and index finger and he traces my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Have me." I pull away from his hold, my fingertips gently dabbing under my eyes to rid the wetness. "Even if it's just for tonight, please."

Grayson's eyes darken as they look up toward me, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throats as he harshly gulps. I wanted to give him all of me before he couldn't have any of me.

"It will only make it harder for me to leave you." He stood, fixing his tie before turning away from me and my heart aches as he says 'leave you'.

"Admit it Grayson, you want it. You crave it. You live for it because it makes you feel alive and real, knowing you can have me all to yourself." I stand along with him, my feet sinking into the soft carpet as I swiftly move to stand closely behind him.

My hand reaches for the back of his hand and it seems abnormally small next to his before my fingertips delicately travel up his arm, I so desperately wanted to peak his blazer from his body along with the rest of his clothes. My other hand snaked around his hips, my palms feeling the roughness of his black leather belt and it reached the silver buckle.

"Are you sure?" He whispers quietly and places his strong hand upon my own as it makes its way up towards his shoulder before moving across his firm chest, my fingers hooking onto his blazer.

"I'm always sure with you."

Before I could remove his dark blazer from his god-like body, he suddenly turns around and connects my smooth lips with his own. His sudden movements catch me off guard as he holds my face in his cupped hands and I allow myself to lose myself in his hold.

Being separated from Grayson would be like living without my heart. I knew that even if he fell in love with someone else or he hated me, he would still love me and I hope I was ok and safe. His love made me feel strong yet it made me tremble inside.

I will miss the way he touched me with such care. I will miss the way he would kiss me with such passion and have my emotions running up the wall. I will miss his arms that felt so much like home. I will miss his eyes that I could lose myself in so easily. I will miss the way that he still found a way to love me, despite his past. Most importantly, I will miss him.

[a/n: I'm sorry it's so late and so short, I've been feeling really down lately due to personal issues. I'll try updating more often though!
- comment what you thought

All the love - El x]