We can make this work

Ana and I walked onto Stanford’s campus. It was amazing. I can’t actually believe that we’re here.  I looked around at the beautiful trees that encompassed the whole campus. It was majestic. I loved. I can’t wait to spend the next however many years here. I smiled as our tour guide showed us around.

“And here is your stop. The Florence Moore Hall. This is where you’ll be living your freshman year until you decide to move elsewhere. Your dorms are 215. Welcome to Stanford University.” He said before smiling and walking the opposite direction.

“Wow. This place is amazing.” Ana said as I opened the door leading into the building.

“I can’t wait. It’s going to be so much fun!” I gushed as we walked up the stairs. Our boxes were already in there. It was fairly large. Had two twin beds, two desks with chairs, two bookcase and book shelve, 2 dressers, mirrors and trash cans. I couldn’t wait to start decorating it.

“So how’s Luke taking the move?” Ana asked as we started un packing.

“Well, it’s a 5 hour drive from L.A. to here. He’s about to start his tour and I’m about to start my classes. As of right now I’m not sure if we’re together or not. I mean I want to because I love him, but I can’t because of all the obstacles. I don’t know what to do. I think it’s best if we just let go and see where fate takes us.” I said shrugging.

“Yea. It has to be hard. You know? You guys have been through so much just to be together and then when you guys are finally together you have to be apart.” She said putting up some posters.

“Yea. I know.” I said sighing before placing down a rug. It took us 4 hours but finally we were down. I sat on my bed and pulled out my laptop. As soon as I turned it on I got a skype call from Luke.

“Hey!” I said while answering it.

“Hey babe!” He said smiling at me.

“What’s up?” I asked popping the p.

“Nothing much. Just wanted to see your beautiful face.” He replied with a wink.

“Aw thanks babe. I miss you” I said with a pout.

“I miss you too.” He replied.

“I don’t know how I’m going to manage all this time without see you.” I said with a slightly over exaggerated sigh with the back of m hand on my forehead.

“You won’t manage.” He replied laughing. I joined his laughter before noticing he was walking.

“Where are you?” I asked biting my lip.

“Can’t tell you.” He said smirking at me.

“Why not?” I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

“It’s a surprise.” He replied happily.

“Ok. Fine. Whatever.” I said rolling my eyes.

“So, you remember at your graduation when I told you to give me a week?” He asked looking up at me.

“You’re week is long over pal. It’s been a whole summer since then.” I replied laughing.

“Yea. Well you remember when I told you I was working on something while I was gone for those two months?” He asked smirking.

“Yea. And by the way when are you coming back? I miss you!” I groaned.

“Patience babe. Patience. Anyways, during that time I was working on us and figuring us out. Yea. I realized that I couldn’t loose you…” He said biting his lip.

“You’re not going to loose me.” I said softly.

“I hope so. Also, I really, really, hate being away from you. Like a lot.” He said nodding.

“I hate being away from you too!” I said sadly.

“You see, we both hate being away from each other, so why should we? Why should we be apart?” He asked seriously.

“Because you’re there and I’m here.” I said stating the obvious.

“Yes! Because I’m here and you’re there!” He said like he discovered something groundbreaking.

“Yea… we know that…” I said getting confused.

“But what if that wasn’t so?” He asked looking smiling.

“What if you being there and me being here wasn’t so?” I asked raising my eyebrow.

“Yes.” He replied nodding.

“Well then we could be together without a problem. But that’s not how it is. You’re still there and I’m still here.” I replied simply.

“You sure about that?” He asked before I heard a knock at my door.

“Hold on babe.” I said before rolling out of my bed to answer the door. Only to find Luke standing there. “Luke… what are you doing here?” I asked jumping into his arms. As I pulled out he handed me a letter.

“I’m making me being there and you being here not so.” He said as I read to letter.

“You’re… you’re… you’re attending school here?” I asked looking up at him.

“As a celebrity and me having great grades already I kind of was allowed to apply a little late to school.” He said smirking.

“But what about your tour? Your career?” I asked confused.

“I’m still doing it. I’ll go into a close studio to record when I don’t have classes and schedule concerts for Saturdays so I have time to make it home and rest before class. I’m making this work. We can make this work.” He said smiling at me. I squealed before kissing him.

“I love you so much Luke Collins.” I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

“I love you too Sophia Reyes.” He replied hugging me back.

Hey guys. So that's it. That's te last chapter. I'm going to hold off on the epilouge for a little bit because I haven't decided if there is going to be a sequel yet. That you guys sooooooooooo mch for reading. I love you guys so very much. Until nxt time. Love you.