Last Time I Woke Up Naked

“I don’t really want to go.” I said sitting on Rosa’s bed as Rosa and Ana bustled about in her closet. As you could probably tell, Rosa was the fashion queen. The whole trip to Europe was to get fashion inspiration. She had enough clothes to clothe an army. A very fashionable female army that consisted of females in sizes 3-5. No, Rosa is not extremely skinny like a size 0. She’s healthy and she has curves in all the right places. I do too, I guess, but Rosa is absolutely flawless. Totally gorgeous.

“You have to go.” Rosa whined, sparing a look towards me.

“Yea, you promised Nash!” Ana said mockingly. I threw a pillow at her and she laughed.

“Don’t mock me! I can’t help who I like.” I replied pouting.

“Is that why you like two guys at the same time and don’t know which one to choose?” Rosa asked innocently.

“Shut up! The both of you. I will figure it out sooner or later, but not tonight.” I begged.

“Why not tonight? Why are you so unwilling to go to this party?” Ana asked.

“Because the last time I woke up naked!” I replied frustrated.

“What?” Rosa asked.

“Yea, the last time she went to a party she woke up naked.” Ana answered.

“Next to Luke, who was also naked because we had sex the night before! Luke, ugh! I can’t do this, I can’t deal with this.” I groaned.

“Well, focus on Luke because he’s a celebrity and he’s hot and he actually really likes you.” Ana said sitting next to me.

“Or, you can keep on with your crush with Nash. He’s super cute, and nice, and normal. You won’t have to worry about paparazzi on your back when you’re with him. And he’s been one of your best friends since the 1st grade.” Rosa said voicing her opinion.

“You guys are so not helping. Although Ana has a point. We know for sure that Luke likes me. One, because he’s said it. Two, because he’s actually shown it, by at least kissing me. Nash has done nothing so I’m beginning to think this is useless. My crush for him I mean.” I said looking between them.

“Well whatever you choose, it’s your decision.” Ana said smiling.

“And you’re still going to this party. Rosa said before getting up and going back towards her closet. She picked out outfits for us. Mine was a simple black skater skirt with a white striped crop top. I curled my hair and applied my make up before taking a pair of white heels from Rosa’s closet and putting them on. We finished getting dressed and piled up in Rosa’s red sports car before driving the short distance to Nash’s house. Rosa, Ana, Nash and I live a very short distance from each other. About 5 minutes away from each other’s houses. It’s nice when your best friend lives right around the block from you. So, we got to the part in no time. We made our way inside the large house that I’ve grown to love. I knew almost every inch of this house. Nash and I explored it so many times when we were little. Rosa and Ana disappeared in the crowd of people, probably off to get a drink. I looked around for Nash and he was no where to be found. There was only one other place he could be. I made my way down to the secret basement. I called it a secret room, because unless you were told they had this room you would never know. It’s hidden behind this bookshelf in the main hall. I walked the few steps down into the room. I saw him on the couch.

“Wow, the host is hiding from his guests. That’s not very hospitable.” I said from behind him. He turned and smiled.

“No. It’s not. I guess, I just needed a break.” He said shrugging, before patting the place next to him, signaling for me to sit next to him. I complied and sat down on the comfy black couch.