rock and sandwiches

make me a sandwich

you have legs benny, use 'em

i'm too lazy...

what the hell man you're right beside me, texting me.

i'm also too lazy to talk. now make me a sandwich.

fine whatever.

evan stood up from his couch, muttering curses such as "stupid sandwich" and "why am i even friends with him"
he dragged each foot to the kitchen, mentally crossing his fingers that there isn't any bread left. when he peered over his pantry, a broad smile escaped his lips.
"benny there ain't no bread for you no more!!" he shouted, voice filled with glee.

benny groaned. when evan got back sitting across from him, he said, "don't you care about me, man?"

evan looked at him and he added, "ever since you're sweeping tee off her feet you don't make me sandwiches anymore" he faux sobbed. evan cracked up, "dude, we really need to get you a girlfriend."

benny glared and took a pillow from his side and aimed it at evan, "hypocrite."

evan just shrugged, "well, if you want me to make some sandwiches that badly, why don't you buy some bread? there's a good bakery near downtown."

"no."

benny ended up looking for the good bakery evan was talking about. there was something fishy about how he said it. finally seeing the bakery, this is it? , he thought.

when he entered, the bell rang chimed. he quickly smelled the freshly baked bread. he was getting hungry. "screw evan and his stupid sandwich."

he picked every bread that looked like he could inhale in a nanosecond on a tray and once he was done, he placed it on the counter. he noticed a pretty girl emerging from the stock room and to the counter.

she smiled at him "welcome to blendin' bakery! is this all?"

benny was fantasizing how he could get her number but then something dawned on him.

shock was written all over his face when the voice registered slowly in his head. he only had one thing to say.
"rocky?"