Chapter One: Strange Student

"You're being a pain in my ass Frank, get to school you're going to be late!"
Frank groans as he hears his mother yelling from downstairs. It was the first day of senior year in high school for him. Of course it was pretty damn nerve wracking, especially due to the fact it's a whole new school. So no friends...great. Everything about it by far made him want to hide in his room all day. Well not so much a room, more of a mattress on the floor and boxes all over the place from the recent move. "Yeah, Yeah I know!" He yells back, quickly unlocking his phone to use the camera as a mirror, because who uses an actual mirror anyway. "You got this Frank, you've got this. Six hours in school, if you think about it those hours go pretty fast. You'll be out in no time" Frank whispers to himself as he fixes his hair a little in the camera. "Frank Anthony!" his mother yells his name once again, and this time using his middle name, man he hated that. Without responding to his mother he grabs his backpack out of one of the boxes, and heads downstairs. Once he's at the foot of them, his mother smiles at him reassuringly "Don't worry about today you'll be fine okay?" She pats his shoulder and changes her tone to a more serious one almost instantly "Now get, I don't need to deal with the school calling me to tell me you were late." Frank sighs and gives his parent an eyebrow raise as he unlocks the door to head out "Okay, I know mom, I'll be back later."

~Time skip: Frank arrives at school~

As Frank reaches the front of the building he stares up at the sign, that alone giving him anxiety. "Atlantic City High School huh?" Frank mumbles to himself, scanning the people hanging out around the school. People on skateboards, people in groups, a few people just sitting on their phones, and a couple or two hugging and such. Frank inhales deeply as he approaches the metal push doors. He was really considering skipping and just going to a park to relive all this damn anxiety and stress, but he knew he couldn't, that he had to get over this and just walk in, but for some reason that was just too difficult. "You're here a half hour early hon, the doors don't open until 7:30, actual classes start at 7:50." Frank's eyes widen as he turns around to see a teacher smiling at him, he nods as he quickly answers "I um, Thank you." the teacher smiles at him once again, sliding a key card in the door and entering. Frank looks around as he stands in front of the school awkwardly, unsure where to sit or go. As he once again scans, his heart beat picks up when he meets eyes with a random student. A petty angry looking one. He had cherry red hair, leaning against the wall with one leg kicked up, smoking. Frank quickly looks away as the unknown guy staring him down curiously, exhales, releasing a cloud of smoke. Frank gulps and stares at the ground and begins walking as he thinks to himself, this honestly made things even worse for him, that guy looked like he was going to strangle him. And is smoking even allowed on the property? He's a new kid so that would make him the target in the first place right? Why was he looking at me? Shit. Frank inhales deeply as he sits down on an empty stone bench, pulling out a book from his bag. He tried his best to not to look in the direction of the strange student, even though it was tempting, he'd rather not get pounded to death for staring at someone on the first day. Make that the full school year. Frank clears his throat as he opens the book, hoping he could escape the world and his worries for the small amount of time he had before school started.

Hey guys I was just brainstorming and came up with the story recently, I hope you all are going to enjoy it. I certainly look forward to working more on this. SO, have a great day my people I love you all!!