Chapter Three: Frankie

After being exhausted both physically and mentally Frank tries to waddle his way to a bathroom. There had to be one somewhere right? He sighs stressfully, wandering quickly; in fear that someone would spot him, because God forbid someone were to ask what happened.  He didn't really look forward to going home later and having to explain to his mother what had happened to his clothes. And speaking of not looking forward to things, school wasn't exactly what he planned on it being. He knew it would be bad, but so far it's been pretty shitty and it's not even second period. Finding and getting to class was something Frank didn't really plan on doing at the moment, all he was really looking for was "A bathroom thank god..." Frank sighs again, but this time in relief. "Will blue paint even wash out? Well- I hope it's blue paint" Frank mumbles to himself as he enters the bathroom, rushing to a sink and starting off by washing his face. He didn't even bother to look around. He shivers as the cold water runs down his face, using his hands and wads of rough paper towels to scrub it off; it was actually working! But what about the clothes. Yeah he had no idea how to take care of those. "I'm not doing shit today, I'm going to the park or something. There's gotta be a nature park, a pond, a music shop or something in this no good, god-damned town."
"Sure this place is shitty, but there's a couple good spots around." Frank freezes up when someone responds to him. He thought he was alone. "W-what?" Frank whispers as he turns around, the paint washed off but the blue dye from it staining his face. Frank jumps as he sees the boy leaning against the outside of a stall, the same one who'd been staring at him earlier this morning. His rugged black leather clothing, and his bright cherry red hair made it easy to tell it was the same guy. "I said, there's a few good spots around here. Depends what you're looking for though," the student pulls out a cigarette from his back pocket, examining it "But from what I heard, you want a music shop? Correct?" Frank gulps and quickly answers, this guy was bad news, anybody could tell "Um...yeah." After a quick couple of deadly silent seconds, Frank clears his throat "So...what's your uh name?" The student raises an eyebrow and smirks "Gerard Arthur Way, to you. What bout' you kiddo?" Frank shrugs slowly "F-Frank." Gerard chuckles as if something was funny to him. He shakes his head with a smile and lights the cigarette in between his two fingers. Frank instantly panics about this,
"I uh don't think you're allowed to have that in her-" Gerard shakes his head again "I do it all the time Frankie, school don' give no two shits about it." "There's a sign outside, It's in the rules, But it's not just that, smoking's all out bad. I-It ruins your whole damn respiratory system, It'll kill you by thirty if you keep it up." Gerard rolls his eyes "Oh boy...listen Frankie-"
"Don't call me that."
"Fine whatever, I don't care what's gonna happen to me. I'm seventeen, I  can die at thirty, I'll take it. Enough years to do the shit I want."
"It's not right to think of life like tha-"
"Save your preaching for someone who cares kid, I didn't talk to you to have my life choices deeply evaluated."
"Gerard,"
"And that's that." Gerard puts the cigarette to his lips as Frank goes silent, blowing out a puff of smoke he mumbles "damn, you don't fight back so easily Frankie, you're that type." Frank exhales loudly and turns back around to face the sink, starting to wash his arms. Gerard smiles "Yeah better wash that off-"
"Can you just leave me alone please."
Gerard furrows his eyebrows and walks up to the sink next to Frank, sitting on the ledge of it "What? Is it because I smoke? Can't judge people so fast." Frank sighs "No I'm just not in the mood for this so just go smoke quietly in the corner by yourself or something. Just anything other than talking to me." Gerard laughs and exhales more smoke as he does so "Don't tell me what to do, What are you my daddy?" (YES MAYBE LATER GERARD) Frank ignores Gerard as he finishes washing up, taking a last check in the mirror to make sure he's not that blue. He doesn't say a word as he exits the bathroom, not even looking at Gerard. "Hey, don't be rude kiddo" Gerard calls out, jumping off the sink and walking after him, Frank sighs when he hears foot steps behind him. "Oh my lord" Frank mumbles to himself waking faster. "Fine" he hears from behind him "Whatever." Frank sighs and bites his lip as he continues to walk away, he didn't wanna seem rude but how else was he supposed to stay away from that guy? He didn't want to be involved with anyone like that. If he came home smelling like smoke his mother would blow her top. It's been a couple twists and turns around the halls as Frank wonders, "Jesus Christ, finally" he mumbles as he leans against a wall that didn't appear to be by any classrooms. He pulls out his phone, of course texting Pete,

You👤: Hey so um, school hasn't been too great so far... A lot of weird stuff just happened..
Pete🍕: Yo dude what??? C'mon it can't be that bad you're exaggerating.
You👤: no I don't think so, trust me I'll explain to you later.
Pete🍕: So wait if you're not texting me to explain what happened what are you texting me for (I mean not that I mind bro)
You👤: uh...well
You👤: I was in the bathroom and there was this guy right,
Pete🍕: LEMME STOP YOU RIGHT THERE, YOU BETTER NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON ANYONE ALREADY
Pete🍕: ILL WHOOP YOU
Pete🍕: I SWEAR TO THE PIZZA LORDS FRANK YOU BETTER NOT, YOU KNOW WE TALKED ABOUT THIS AND WHAT HAPPENED
You👤: N O NO N O O QUITE THE OPPOSITE OF CRUSH ACTUALLY
Pete🍕: OKAY GOOD, continue then
You👤: so ANYWAY there was this guy in the bathroom who was pretty interesting and NOT in a good way
Pete🍕: no bueno, tell

Frank yelps in shock as his phone is snatched from his hands. After swiftly looking up, stood the last person he wanted to see, Gerard. Gerard with Frank's phone in his grip. "Give it, what are you three? I said leave me alone" Frank spits out. Gerard cringes and tilts his head slightly "What's your problem Frankie?" With a stressed sigh Frank snatches his phone back "You're my problem. I really don't wanna talk with you right now" He shoves his phone into his pocket aggressively, "and for god sake I said don't. Call me. Frankie." Gerard frowns "why am I your problem? I didn't do shit to ya." Frank mutters out with hesitation "I'm pretty sure following someone and being annoying is a problem." He goes to shove past Gerard but his arms block him. Frank sighs loudly once again "What is you're point in bothering me Gerard? You don't know me, I don't know you. Can I get a god damn answer to that." Gerard smiles, rolling his shoulders as he has both hands tightly pressed against the wall to block Frank from leaving "Didn't you wanna see the music shop? You'd never find it on your own. Downtown, not such a good area, wrong turn in an ally kid and you're mugged. You don't know what areas to stay away from either. And to go there by yourself? The whole thing is just a shit idea." Frank raises an eyebrow and speaks with a pretty pissy tone "why do you care about my safety? I'm not your problem. But you're certainly becoming mine- and haven't you heard of personal space?" Gerard smirks as if he found Frank's frustration with him amusing, which he probably did, "Well I guess I couldn't  care less about your safety...you are just some kid after all. But I'm trying to be friendly here, which is a rare occasion for me so you better god damn take it." Frank tries pushing Gerard away from him, attempting to create some more space between them "Can you just get off of me? Can you do one thing for me that won't piss me off? You're really getting on my fucking nerves." Gerard pops his lips and thinks for a second before responding "I'll let you go, if-"
"No if's, you're not in charge."
"If you let me take you to the music store."
"No, you're not taking me anywhere."
"Why not?"
"Because I don't trust you."
"Understandable..."
"No shit. Now get off, thanks."
"Okay Frankie-"
"How many times do I have to say don't call me that?"
"Whatever, If you let me take you to the music store I'll buy you a disc. And I'll get off you. Deal?"

Frank sighs and stares at Gerard for a second, before making a decision he knew he'd regret, "Fine whatever." Gerard chuckles and quickly takes down his arms, backing off of Frank "Alrighty Frankie, let's head out." Frank rolls his eyes as Gerard says this, strolling down the hall towards a door that read 'exit'. "I said don't call me Frankie" he mumbles, following behind. "Get used to it kiddo, because I ain't getting rid of my nickname for ya" Gerard sings with another pop of his lips.