Chapter Two: Newbie

Frank looks up form his book watching kids begin to flood it from arriving busses. "Damn twenty minutes already? I just star-" Frank quickly fumbles his phone out of his pocket when he hears a high pitch ding. He already knew who it was, he unlocks his phone as he walks into the new school, not even bothering to look around. He opens the message with no hesitation, tapping away at his phone in no time.

Pete🍕: FRANK-A-DOODLE ARE YOU THERE??
You👤: Yeah dude what's up?
Pete🍕: DID SCHOOL START YET??
You👤: Kinda, I have a couple minutes tho, I just walked in actually.
Pete🍕: OKAY GOOD IM GLAD I GOT YOU ON TIME, LISTEN
Pete🍕: I JUST WANNA SAY REAL QUICK ON A SERIOUS NOTE HERE
You👤: I'm all ears
Pete🍕: Legit good luck at school today, because I know the move really screwed you up, new school, no friends, new place. You're a pretty strong kid though so I know you'll be okay.
You👤: Ha thanks, you seem like the only person who cares about me anymore to be honest, I'm happy you're still my friend after everything that happened
You👤: I just don't want any repeated shit from last year you know. I'm gonna avoid that as much as I can.
You👤: I'm a little nervous today, but I'm sure you're right
Pete🍕: I know last year was rough Frank-a-doodle but you have to trust me when I say you need to try and forget it. Start over. AND PSSST IM ALWAYS RIGHT FOOL
You👤: I'll do it for you, I'll try okay? I'll text you when I get home cool?
You👤: AND YEAH I KNOW THE PIZZA KING IS NEVER WRONG
Pete🍕: HAILLLLL MEEEE
Pete🍕:AND OKAY YEAH SOUNDS GOOD BYE DUDE
You👤: Bye

Frank sighs as he shoves his phone into his pocket. Being reminded of last year was the last thing he wanted. It never left his mind anyway so, guess it didn't matter. He was never going to forget it, he knew he wouldn't. Although he could just wonder about last year forever he had classes to find. Frank inhales deeply as he finds himself lost in the maze of halls already "Frank you dumbass, it's what you get for texting and walking" he mumbles to himself. Frank gnaws at his bottom lip as he paces back and fourth in all the different halls, they didn't seem to vary much to begin with so how the hell could he tell where he was anyway? He takes his phone out once again [7:48] "shoot" damn time flew he only had two minutes to get to a class, two to which he had no idea where it was. He wanted to ask someone but there was literally nobody around. Everyone was pretty much out of the halls already, there were a couple students roaming but every one of them he passed by appeared to be new as well. Asking anyone in the hall where classes were, fumbling papers, speed walking, scanning all the rooms. They all look the same. "Oh look a newbie, you know there's a thing called maps? you know the one the school sent you of the school? Are you that dumb?" Frank cringes as he hears the insults behind him. He flips around, his arms behind his back "I um moved here I didn't get one-" "Where from?" One of the three very tall boys asks. His tone making Frank want to run "U-um New York, not that far from here." The boy who's been speaking to Frank smiles as the bell rings mid Frank's sentence "someone's late." He chuckles and pulls out a piece of paper from his backpack "what room you looking for? You need a map because I have one, you can take mine" the tall brown haired boy says sounding almost sincere. Out of no where, one of the boys in the back tosses something at Frank's face. A water ballon full of paint to be exact. Frank freezes in place as the three guys run away laughing "SEE YA TOMORROW NEWBIE!" They shout while bolting. Frank wipes his face of the thick blue liquid, spitting some onto the floor. Of course out of all the same people in the school it had to be him.