Fire in our eyes 12

I walk over confused and snatched up the envelope ripping it open curiously. Dear Lexxie, I am sorry I abandoned you when you need me the most, but you have to understand how much it pains me to see you when you look so much like your mother. I hope you like the room and the uniform I picked out for you. Love dad xxx it read. I wanted to scrunch it up and burn it, but it was the only thing what explains why I am here. I snatched up one of the little boxes and open it to reveal two dark purple and black gen encrusted wireless headphones with a small sticky note stuck on the top of the box saying Incase you get bored in class xxx. I smiled and put the box back down on the countertop still open and reached for the second box when Zac and Ronnie crashed through the kitchen fighting. I laughed and jumped inbetween them pushing them apart from eachother smiling like a maniac. I dont know why, but I feel like I should trust them and that I could talk to them and told them about my mum. I suddenly without thinking I leapt on Zac sending both of us crashing on the floor. I laughed as I saw his shocked face stareing at me. "I couldnt stop myself" I said clutching my sides from the stitch I am getting for all the laughing.

"What the hell is going on?" Blake asked as he walked in the kitchen to see me giving Zac and Ronnie a headlock. I smiled innocently and said "I got bored" Zac strugged trying to get free, but failed. Suddenly I felt like a dog was licking me leaving drool on my arm. I yelped letting them both go rubbing the wet arm on my dress with descust. I scrunched my nose up and remembered I still have a small present from dad left unopened. I agnored the playful glares I was getting from Zac and Ronnie and picked up the small box and opened it. My eyes went wide as I looked at the contense in shock. Why would he give me this? So many painful memories crashed through me as I read the small sticky note saying Your mother would of wanted you to have them. My legs gave way and I fell on the cold kitchen floor still clutching the small velvet box with my mothers wedding and engagement rings in. Memories flood my mind like a tidal wave.

"Lexxie are you ok? Whats wrond?" Blake asked gentally shaking my left arm. I zoned out remembering when my mum let me wear her engagement ring and I lost it and cryed for hours, then it turned up under my bed. When I zoned back all the boys were crowded aroud me asking questions. I said "I'm sorry about that....my dad just left me my mums wedding and engagement rings as a present and it bought back some memories...". They nodded and helped me up. I smiled and said "Ok what does everyone want for breakfast?".

I quickly flipped over the pancakes as I went past. I could hear the boys play fighting in the games room and I sighed, but still had a smile on my face. I took out the last pancake and added it on the top of the mountain of them and carefully carryied it out the kitchen. "Foods ready" I called when they didnt notice me. All there heads snapped up to see me juggling with the mountain of food and leaped up with a plate in their hands and took a few each leaving three for me. I smiled and jumped on the closest empty sofa happyily starting to dig in.

I wonder what dads doing right now? Is he thinking of me? Does he regret sending me here? Does he even care? I thought as I ate the last peice of pancake. I watched as Ryan got up and collected the plates and disapeared into the kitchen. I dont know what to do...Should I call dad? Should I be homesick even though I know that my own father ditched me here?. My heart rate quickened and a wall of anger washed over me making my heart hurt. I fell off the sofa feeling my skin burn and anger pulse though my veins. How could he do this to me!?!. He abandoned me! He doesnt want me there... My head felt heavy. I screamed in agony as I heard a loud crack.

yay werewolf time :D and a big upload :D tell me what u think and message me any tips for the shifting.... from annie xxx (btw i think i did better than i thought i would on the bio exam :D)