Fire in our eyes 40

I stod awkwardly between Dylan and Sam as they glared at each other. Hate radiated from both as I felt cool hands pull me away. I looked up to see Alpha Frost glaring down at me but with normal eyes. "We need to talk" He seethed at me pulling me up with ledge painfully dragging me as his nails dug into my skin making blood come out but no pain, just numbness. "What was that?" Alpha said pushing me against a tree. I gulped looking up at his intimidating frame and muttered "My wolf went mad and I don't know why....it's like she didn't want anyone to touch Sam and Sam didn't know Dylan was there!". Something flashed across the Alpha's face as he looked at me with his fingers twisted in his hair in frustration and at that moment his phone decided to ring. I let out a shaky breath moving away from the tree staring at Alpha as he picked it up saying "Oh hey Daniel. Yes Lexxie is doing fine. No she's busy at the moment. I will tell her. Yes....bye". I looked at him confused then realisation dawned on me. Dad?.

"Your dad just told me that he would like you to return to America and go live with him and his pack again since you are now werewolf" Alpha Frost said looking at me with caution to try and read what I was thinking but all I did was straighten up and let my shock flood my features. Why does he want me back now? after a war is so close?. "Wwwhat?" I stuttered out in shock resting against the tree for support. Alpha Frost straightened up and looked at me professionally saying "You can leave if you would like and return to your old life and have no one know about you being royal". I stod there shocked. He thought I would leave them!?!. Is he insane?. I shook my head looking down at the ground and saying "I can't leave. The war, The boys, The school....this is my home now not somewhere far away with a person what kidnapped me! and I refuse to go so call him now and tell him that I refuse and am going to stay here!". Relief flooded the Alpha's once guarded face as he took out his phone with a slight smile before saying "Thank you" and letting me walk back to the clearing. There is no way in hell I am leaving when this is just the beggining!.

I looked around the clearing to see Sam and Dylan along with everyone else gone back to fighting and I smiled shifting back and going straight at Dylan as he clamped his teeth into Sam's fur. Game on.

so what do u think? sorry it's short just been preoccupied :P x so comment, vote and fan! :D from annie xxxxx